Is Kate Bishop bugged in BGs?

ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,378 ★★★★★
I could've sworn I selected cryo arrow in the pre-fight menu, it switched to tranquilizer after the first sp1. Is she bugged or something?

Comments

• BeastDadBeastDad Member Posts: 1,796 ★★★★★
    Did you double tap block?
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,416 ★★★★★
    That happened to me and I assumed and must have accidentally tapped block, but pretty sure I had not. No way to know I guess, but double-taping block is a pretty deliberate input that I never did pre-KB. Who knows?
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,378 ★★★★★
    BeastDad said:

No, I don't recall tapping twice that's why I think she's bugged. I could be wrong though that's why I'm asking if it's happened to anyone else, if it hasn't chances are I did but I didn't realize.

That happened to me and I assumed and must have accidentally tapped block, but pretty sure I had not. No way to know I guess, but double-taping block is a pretty deliberate input that I never did pre-KB. Who knows?

Yeah I'm pretty sure I didn't either and it happened after the first sp1. This wouldn't be the first time a pre-fight is bugged so it's definitely possible.
  • BeastDadBeastDad Member Posts: 1,796 ★★★★★

BeastDad said:

No, I don't recall tapping twice that's why I think she's bugged. I could be wrong though that's why I'm asking if it's happened to anyone else, if it hasn't chances are I did but I didn't realize.
    I use her a ton, it is more likely it registered a double block on you and made the change.
    BeastDad said:

BeastDad said:

I use her a ton, it is more likely it registered a double block on you and made the change.
    It's possible I suppose, I just pulled Kate last week so I haven't used her that much. I do however use Mantis in BGs a lot and I never switch stances on accident so that's why I was confused.
  • Night_RiderNight_Rider Member Posts: 32
    Might have been a glitch where even though you selected the cryo prefight didn't actually register and you would have had to select it again

Might have been a glitch where even though you selected the cryo prefight didn't actually register and you would have had to select it again

Yeah that's what I was thinking, I'll have to double check next time I suppose.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,416 ★★★★★
    She's still awesome, no matter.