**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Arena screen

CampcomicCampcomic Posts: 13
edited July 2023 in General Discussion
Hey guys,
I seem to be stuck

Comments

• Options
    edited July 2023

My screenshot no appearing but I’m stuck on the post game screen with all numbers reading 7
  • Options
    WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 876 ★★★
    Look up in the orange box above your post.
  • Options

• Options
    Finally got the picture to upload. there is no exit box, per the known issue above !!!! and this comes up every time I enter the arena.
  • Options
    __FaCe2FaCe____FaCe2FaCe__ Posts: 31
    Campcomic said:

Finally got the picture to upload. there is no exit box, per the known issue above !!!! and this comes up every time I enter the arena.

To get rid of this situation, you need to remove your characters from the window section before entering the arena section, then you can close the mode and continue playing arena with the old mode.
  • Options

Campcomic said:

To get rid of this situation, you need to remove your characters from the window section before entering the arena section, then you can close the mode and continue playing arena with the old mode.
    Cant do that I go directly to this screen when I try to enter the arena.
  • Options
    captaincushcaptaincush Posts: 635 ★★★
    it's from this screen, there will be a little icon like a door where i circled (not sacrificing my streak for the sake of an image):

• Options
    BigManOnCampusBigManOnCampus Posts: 376 ★★★
    Campcomic said:

I'm getting the same thing in 2 of the arenas ... MULTPLER 7777 CURRENT 7 NEXT MILESTONE 7
  • Options
    BigManOnCampusBigManOnCampus Posts: 376 ★★★
    edited July 2023

it's from this screen, there will be a little icon like a door where i circled (not sacrificing my streak for the sake of an image):

THANKS that worked .. kills your streak tho !
  • Options
    captaincushcaptaincush Posts: 635 ★★★
    i should have warned it kills your streak, but it's either that or do no arena until they fix this issue. glad it worked, though