ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,168 ★★★★★
    Because he can't
  • Options
    NoyoutuberNoyoutuber Posts: 7
    But before this update sp3 was under lock
  • Options
    horrendous_toohorrendous_too Posts: 227 ★★

But before this update sp3 was under lock

Yes, that was one of the things they were changing about him. He can now only special lock sp1 and sp2.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,168 ★★★★★
    DeNeDie said:

I demand a rank down tikets!

It was a known bug. No rank down tickets necessary
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,412 ★★★★★
    DeNeDie said:

You won't get one.

It was never part of his kit - it was just a quirk of AI behaviour whilst Rooted.

He still reduces their Combat Power by 40% whilst Rooted. And he's still a really good champion.

This just takes away the 'Infinite Root' rotations that Zemo and Kraven were unintentionally accessing because the AI wasn't using the SP3.
  • Options
    SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Posts: 987 ★★★★

DeNeDie said:

You won't get one.

It was never part of his kit - it was just a quirk of AI behaviour whilst Rooted.

He still reduces their Combat Power by 40% whilst Rooted. And he's still a really good champion.

This just takes away the 'Infinite Root' rotations that Zemo and Kraven were unintentionally accessing because the AI wasn't using the SP3.
    This also affects Kraven and he’s been out for two years. You read that in my post. Butchering a champion means u need to give out rank down tickets.
  • Options

DeNeDie said:

You won't get one.

This also affects Kraven and he’s been out for two years. You read that in my post. Butchering a champion means u need to give out rank down tickets.
    It's possible you might get one for Kraven.

I doubt it, but it's possible.

This was a 'too good to be true' ability that bordered on being an Exploit. I think accept you've had a good two years out of it, and now it's over.

Would you exchange a rank-down ticket for all the stuff you've won with this unintended ability in the last two years?
  • Options
    @SecondSkriller

I do completely agree that this should have been communicated better, though. It shouldn't have been done under the radar.