Options

let’s talk about the aftermath….

so are we just not gonna talk about how some bg players are gonna have some massive stacked decks? along with the factor that plays into story mode…should all these cav players be able to get throne breaker because they got the champs they needed to progress farther?

Comments

• Options
    Ben5926Ben5926 Posts: 37
    QleverOne said:

People just got a huge pile of 6* r5 and 7* r2 just by paying money. To me, this changes the balance of BG a lot more than a bunch of 6*s or a couple 7*s for players who don't even have the resources to rank up them. But this is different for some reason

This is my overall sentiment. Short term gains for long time loses. They won’t be able to maintain once they champs are taken.

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★
    We are not yet in the aftermath. They still have to actually fix things and figure out where to go from there.
  • Options
    NavieenNavieen Posts: 137 ★★
    Coppin said:

kvirr256 said:

so are we just not gonna talk about how some bg players are gonna have some massive stacked decks? along with the factor that plays into story mode…should all these cav players be able to get throne breaker because they got the champs they needed to progress farther?

A lil over exagerated...
    Cavs are cavs cause they can't beat the GM not other reason...
    Bold of you to assume that I’ve got past 6.2.2 mr sinister let alone GM himself 😭
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    Aftermath is usually after all of the math is done, not in the middle of it.
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Navieen said:

Coppin said:

kvirr256 said:

A lil over exagerated...
    Bold of you to assume that I’ve got past 6.2.2 mr sinister let alone GM himself 😭
    I got no idea what u talking about.. if u r Cav those 1250 mythic crystals wont make u TB...
  • Options
    kvirr256kvirr256 Posts: 13

What I mean is like,what happens now? Kabam hasn’t really said anything so what’s gonna be the aftermath of all this

• Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Coppin said:

kvirr256 said:

A lil over exagerated...
    ^^^
  • Options
    Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★
    They couldn't even deal with the loyalty issues properly when that happened, really doesn't give you confidence that this massive issue will get resolved properly.
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    kvirr256 said:

What I mean is like,what happens now? Kabam hasn’t really said anything so what’s gonna be the aftermath of all this

Kabam Miike stated clearly that they were taking actions in the form of champ/iso/gold/shard/crystal removal or bans. So that’s what is happening now.
  • Options
    kvirr256kvirr256 Posts: 13

kvirr256 said:

Kabam Miike stated clearly that they were taking actions in the form of champ/iso/gold/shard/crystal removal or bans. So that’s what is happening now.
    thank you! idrk what was going on or what was gonna happen now