Options

SQ randomized path mishap

Anyone else getting sent to the same path of SQ daily? I’ve been sent to the OG spidey path every day since the event dropped. Mostly just worried I won’t have enough entries to get all the rewards, I rly need that 6* AG

Comments

• Options
    A_FungiA_Fungi Posts: 993 ★★★★
    It's random bro. You get to access it every day. Should be fine. I have done the same path so far also.
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    I’m sure you can pick a path at least once, so everyone can claim the gem, as for the rest it’s pretty much random.
  • Options
    Drago_von_DragoDrago_von_Drago Posts: 780 ★★★★
    You’re going to get sent to Path A most of the time. I don’t know if they released the odds anywhere but my understanding is that they heavily favor sending you to Path A with a small chance at the other paths and an even smaller chance at the top paths. That’s why we get a few selectors at some point to pick the better paths in case the RNG doesn’t go your way.
  • Options
    captaincushcaptaincush Posts: 576 ★★★

You’re going to get sent to Path A most of the time. I don’t know if they released the odds anywhere but my understanding is that they heavily favor sending you to Path A with a small chance at the other paths and an even smaller chance at the top paths. That’s why we get a few selectors at some point to pick the better paths in case the RNG doesn’t go your way.

they are in the announcement post, path A is 60% chance
  • Options
    A_FungiA_Fungi Posts: 993 ★★★★
    As far as the gated paths, we will get the required energy through objectives eventually
  • Options
    ThomildoThomildo Posts: 451 ★★★

👆this works on a lot of mcoc related stuff..