So I have an issue with relics...

XXGhost_RiderXXXXGhost_RiderXX Member Posts: 246 ★★★
Ever since the introduction of relics, Kabam has more or less forced them and their rank up materials (mats) on summoners, the issue is that there's an underlying problem which has yet to be addressed... The lack of embers (relic iso).

An obvious fix would be to add more ways to obtain embers, but as for why this is an issue, hear me out...

Now I know many people won't really care about this, but aside from duping relics, and the occasional 10k brick from solo quests, how are we (non-sigil members) exactly suppose to effectively level up a relic? For reference, paragon sigil members get 2x 10k generic embers per sigil solo event milestone, which adds up to 10x 10k embers per week + 3x 10k embers per solo event (level up/ event quest completion/arena wins) cycle + the occasional 525 ember from other solo events. Counter to that, non-sigil members can only get a grand total 3x 10k embers mentioned in the solo event cycle and measly 525 embers from the other solo events.

This is a massive difference, and I get it, it's p2w (or at least its modeled that way even if that wasn't the intention), but at the same time, with all the relic rank up mats being thrown our way in monthly side quests and gladiator circuit, one would think the availability of embers should be significantly more!

Comments

• cal3bb30cal3bb30 Member Posts: 2
    i agree where does one even find relic iso lol idek