**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Request: Add 1-2 star collector crystal to cornucopia and 2 star arena

Dear Kabam,

As a collector at heart I really love the newly added 1-2 star collector crystal. I'd hate to see this crystal go away to never return...

What I'd love to see is to have the collectors crystal added to the following arena's:
- 2 star arena (put them in milestones and rank rewards instead of PHC/2 star crystal)
- Crystal cornucopia/splash (put them in milestones instead of the regular 2 star crystal)

This way we could keep trying to get them all.

Comments

• GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    I would love this!
  • hurricanthurricant Posts: 515 ★★★
    Great idea. Kabam please!
  • WhatRYouWhatRYou Posts: 443 ★★
    I like the idea to add these crystals, however I don't think it should replace PHC shared....I like my %0.01 chance to pull a *4 champ from PHC!
  • Darkness275Darkness275 Posts: 806 ★★★★
    I love the 1-2* crystal and as a collector, in game and out, I'd personally love for the opportunity to own every hero I could. One star, two star, etc. I understand that some (Kang, Thanos, OG Deadpool) are limited edition runs... but the others? Giving a player a chance, whether it's due to grind or purchase, but a chance for them to obtain a complete collection of one star characters? Or two stars? Someone they sold previously without realizing they could never get that hero back - like the one star Spider-Man many people sold? You have nothing to lose here Kabam, keep this crystal as part of the game. You can only win.
  • CloudOfContemptCloudOfContempt Posts: 97 ★★
    This would be an awesome addition to that arena. It would actually motivate me to do it!
  • Love the enthusiasm :)
  • CobaltCoCCobaltCoC Posts: 1
    If this would replace the 2 star crystal that would be absolutely amazing.
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    Yes please, cause nowadays that cornucopia is useless, more ppl will play with that change, i created a topic about this a few weeks ago but kabam never answered
  • I would like this in replacement, but as long as the number of crystals is increased. Maybe 2 collector crystals instead of 1 2 star crystal. Because at least a dupe 2 star gives you 3 star shards. One star doesn’t give shards.
  • Oroku_SakiOroku_Saki Posts: 167
    And please add War Machine to this one. That was a weird omission.
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,136 ★★★★
    This Is a great idea! Would really give me some incentive to do those arenas. Now I just kinda chill out and relax on Sunday lol no real grind
  • Oroku_Saki wrote: »
    And please add War Machine to this one. That was a weird omission.

Agreed, no idea why they left him out.
  • Is it allowed to bump?
    The_Gill wrote: »
    Is it allowed to bump?

No that's against forum rules. People do it all the time, but we're not supposed to.

I do like the suggestion so I hope it gets seen and considered.
  • Gwendoline wrote: »
    The_Gill wrote: »
    Is it allowed to bump?

No that's against forum rules. People do it all the time, but we're not supposed to.

I do like the suggestion so I hope it gets seen and considered.

Oh sorry then and thanks for your response. I hope more people will chime in then!
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    I am a collector too but I have a personality challenge...not enough to have em gotta max em! And.by that I mean level 99 sig. I am so close to having every last 2 star maxed that I don't want my dupe odds watered down...one this batch is maxed they will churn out shards...then I will want to be adding new champs...it is totally fun to get them! And the 2 star arena was a blast cause I haven't played them since the 3 star became a 2 and 3 star arena. Got so many 3s it makes no sense to us 2s in it...wish they would go back to 2s to fight for 3s and add a 5 star arena and drop one of the 4 star arenas...
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★
    this would make me go back to playing Crystal Cornucopia more. I only really play it to get dupe 2*s for the 3* shards when I'm desperate to complete a crystal.

I'd like to be able to dupe my 2*s I haven't duped like OML, Venom, CW, TR, Blade and Vulture as well as getting 2*s of Thor Jane and Angela that I can't seem to get at 3*.

I'd also like to get my 2* Cap WW2 back...
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Great idea, love it!!! Hope Kabam can hear what the players want! This will certainly win the crowds! :)
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    It bothers me that there are lots of topics about this and kabam hasnt replied to any of them
    Codornas wrote: »
    It bothers me that there are lots of topics about this and kabam hasnt replied to any of them

I understand that they are busy with all the december stuff. It's an incredibly busy month both in real life as ingame. I wish they would respond but I'm not expecting them to do that any time soon.

As long as they remember this when they are talking about revamping arena's (the 2 day arena's haven't been changed in forever, they'll probably get around to that first) then I don't mind. A simple acknowledgement that they read it and are taking it to the team would be great.
  • Yes, understandable they are busy atm but an acknowledgment they’ll take this into consideration (or not) would be nice....
  • quando213quando213 Posts: 82
    I love this idea. Please make it come true Kabam.
  • Codornas wrote: »

That actually gives me hope they’ve got it on their radar for the future and just don’t bother to respond. But I could be wrong...
    They read it :)

As a collector, that gives me hope I'll be able to get my them hands on the limited edition 2* champs.
  • Hey Summoners!

I've been reading through your comments and suggestions with a great deal of interest and excitement.

We are always trying to make improvements and find new ways to keep the Contest interesting, and I'm delighted you have all taken the time to share your feedback about Collector Crystals and Arena Rewards in such a positive manner.

While I can't promise that any changes will be implemented in the game straight away as a result of this discussion, your ideas are definitely giving us something to consider for future updates!

Thank you for your kind response! Looking forward to what you come up with in the end. Keep up the good work. :)

(P.S. my IGN is GillianB89, maybe you can enable the option in my account to receive a good champ again from my 5 star crystal? I think someone disabled it on accident. Thanks! /JK )
  • This would be a great idea!
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    edited December 2017
    I think those crystals should be added but shouldn't replace the current ones.

Those Arenas are worthless because milestones are few and crappy 2*s. The solution isn't replace the **** with a different **** you don't have (then you want it), the solution is replace the **** with a no ****. The same crystals together are a better prize, at least they arent longer few but more 2*s now.

Plus, removing the current crystals just decrease possibilities to maxsig them, the only good thing for 2*s.
    I_am_Groot wrote: »
    I think those crystals should be added but shouldn't replace the current ones.

Those Arenas are worthless because milestones are few and crappy 2*s. The solution isn't replace the **** with a different **** you don't have (then you want it), the solution is replace the **** with a no ****. The same crystals together are a better prize, at least they arent longer few but more 2*s now.

Plus, removing the current crystals just decrease possibilities to maxsig them, the only good thing for 2*s.

Do you really do the arena to max them? It’s 8 crystals. I would love it if instead of 8 two star crystals I could get 8 collector’s crystals.