**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Kabam..!!

JohnnooooooJohnnoooooo Posts: 129 ★★★
edited July 2023 in General Discussion
Kabam:
We will not issue rank down tickets for in other words "baron zemo because we announced publicly on this incredibly hush hush trello page which no one knows about, instead of the incredibly public and widely seen balance update that everyone was anticipating for baron zemo before taking theirs up, because we needed the spenders to spend on him July 4th, then we can use the trello as a get out clause and announce it as a root bug after that"
Prove me wrong...

Comments

• Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,240 ★★★★★
    LOL. So many Karens, so little space on the forum.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,443 ★★★★★
    edited July 2023

Kabam:
    We will not issue rank down tickets for in other words "baron zemo because we announced publicly on this incredibly hush hush trello page which no one knows about, instead of the incredibly public and widely seen balance update that everyone was anticipating for baron zemo before taking theirs up, because we needed the spenders to spend on him July 4th, then we can use the trello as a get out clause and announce it as a root bug after that"
    Prove me wrong...

So hush hush, their respective sticky threads were mere lines apart.
  • Options

LOL. So many Karens, so little space on the forum.

Tbf, it's the only major thing that's really got to me in the nearly 8 years of playing.. I will karen all day about this...
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,376 ★★★★★
    If you read the Post Miike made, then you know the answer.
  • Options

Well that's obvious ×D
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,376 ★★★★★

Well that's obvious ×D
    I mean to your question about why it wasn't in the balance update.
  • Options
    CrazyBunnyZoyCrazyBunnyZoy Posts: 34

I read it and the answer was tricky.
    They nerfed a game mechanic , not the character itself.

I’ll make an example to prove my point:
    Let s say tomorrow they release a champ that gains (to exaggerate) 4k attack for each weakness debuff on the opponent , but can only place 1. In such a case everybody would ideally use that champ with resonate mastery to get 8k attack. Now you rank 5 that champ and the day later resonate gets changed into a passive debuff.
    Nerf wouldn’t be on the champ, but most would’ve ranked that champ because of that mechanic that made them prefer to rank that champion instead of another
  • Options
    DukenpukeDukenpuke Posts: 658 ★★★

Kabam:
    Prove me wrong...

So hush hush, their sticky threads were mere lines apart.
    Tell me why it wasn't in the balance update? I'm not an avid forum reader, I have more of a life generally that to trowel through threads.the balance updates is where changes or even plans of possible changes are made.. not a dev tool
    "...We decided not to discuss this in Zemo’s rebalancing post because we sincerely did not consider it to be part of his rebalancing process. This is, in retrospect, another mistake on our part. 'Root-locking' the opponent was never one of his goals, most players weren’t doing it anyway, and we weren’t holding the outliers against him when evaluating his data, so it didn’t factor into whether we considered him balanced or not. Additionally, we considered the bug public knowledge due to the Trello board."
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Make your peace and deal with it...
    Don't give the unaffected trolls anymore limelight.