**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

anyone else can't log in

I'm trying to go into mcoc and it wont let me, it has been stuck on loading for an hour and won't get me in the game, this happening for anyone else?

Comments

• Options
    WeaponXWeaponX Posts: 135
    Yep, tells me there's an update required to play the game and it's been stuck at 98% downloading a 3.41MB update for 20mins... Tried restarting the game/play store/phone, still the same thing.
  • Options
    the_furry_onethe_furry_one Posts: 73
    Same here
  • Options
    GrumrokGrumrok Posts: 64
    Let's wait for the bugfix for the bugfix...

Same story here

smh
  • Options
    blusquallblusquall Posts: 2
    same story here..
  • Options
    BluestoneBluestone Posts: 28
    edited July 2023
    WeaponX said:

Yep, tells me there's an update required to play the game and it's been stuck at 98% downloading a 3.41MB update for 20mins... Tried restarting the game/play store/phone, still the same thing.

Same error, hope we get a fix soon.
  • Options
    Pit_0f_MiseryPit_0f_Misery Posts: 130
    @Kabam Miike Any help would be appreciated. Having the same prob here. Android user. Some alliance mates have iPhone and theirs worked fine.
  • Options
    Same here. Android phone. Stuck at 98% of 3.40 MB. Tried restarting the phone and the update many times, but still not able to finish the update.
  • Options
    DemonicStalkerDemonicStalker Posts: 303 ★★
    Same here...been half a day long... stuck at 98% intially... now stuck at 99%...
  • Options
    Still can't finish installing updates. Any updates or acknowledgement this is an issue?