where is my jessica jones?

Johnny1989Johnny1989 Member Posts: 10
edited July 2023 in General Discussion
can you explain to me how it is possible that if one has spent 36k on the various summer offers he is not given jessica jones.
thanks and good job.

Comments

• psp742psp742 Member Posts: 2,536 ★★★★
    Did you spend units while the solo objective was live.. it is limited time only.. if you spend units after it disappeared.. sorry you missed out.
  • J4mmy_d0dger123J4mmy_d0dger123 Member Posts: 297 ★★
    Where’s the money Lebowski?!
  • Johnny1989Johnny1989 Member Posts: 10
    psp742 said:

Did you spend units while the solo objective was live.. it is limited time only.. if you spend units after it disappeared.. sorry you missed out.

the event ended a day earlier, so that for those who had the units even later (10 days later) they could request the bundles with the units, but even if I reached 36k I was not given Jessica Jones.
  • EgretM4EgretM4 Member Posts: 176 ★★
    Did you talk to support?
    they told me that even if I spent 36k but beyond the given deadline they can't do anything, but it's not my fault that they interrupted the event 24h earlier. so i think i deserve the objective rewards
    @Kabam Miike something can be done?
  • JollyHawkJollyHawk Member Posts: 604 ★★★
    You had to have bought all the 36,000 unit deals within 48 hours after purchasing the first one. Did you do that? Or buy more after the 48 hours?
    only the last bundle I couldn't buy in 48h because the event was interrupted, so much so that for this they gave me the bundle in the following days
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,220 ★★★★★
    edited July 2023
    So in other words, you didnt complete the objective within the given time window and still want the reward? Even though Kabam already allowed you to buy the bundle past when you were supposed to?
    edited July 2023
    we didn't understand each other I bought the various bunbles on the last day Kabam took away the possibility of taking the final bundle of 6750 units, which they said that for those who weren't able to get it before the anticipated interaction, they themselves put the possibility of withdrawing it later.
    so I end the event early, I don't have the possibility to collect the last bundle including jessica jones "not my fault"
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,404 ★★★★★
    I hope you get JJ. She’s fun.
  • DawsManDawsMan Member Posts: 2,169 ★★★★★
    submit a ticket, a forum post won't get you a JJ