**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What are the weirdest auto evade AI things you've seen?

I was just fighting an unstunnable Spidey in AW... no biggie...

I usually switch back and forth from only medium hits when he gives me an opening to 5 hit combos. I usually use the 5 hit combo if he can't launch a special and I just try keep going at him when he auto evades. I do it when the power meter is low because I've had him auto evade into an instantaneous L1 or L2 if he has the power.

This time, it was an auto evade into a perfectly timed parry block and I was combo'ed into oblivion.

I saw it and I thought: Can I do the same thing? On purpose?

Those are the weird auto evade items I'm interested in... the stuff that's technically feasible, but unless you have computer like processing speed and zero lag, you could never do them yourself... on purpose...

The auto evade mechanic is one of the most interesting mechanics in the game to me. It defies physics because all auto evaders behave like they have zero mass and therefore zero momentum.

Comments

• Options
    SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    You can parry after an evade with quake, thing is with her you know when it's coming
  • Options
    ZenioZenio Posts: 106
    I don’t care what others says , but a stun immune night crawler is a pain .. he evade EVERY hit...so how can he be hit. Way more than spidey for he was once a problem, but no longer.
  • Options
    VeggettaVeggetta Posts: 42
    I can parry while evading only if the opponent is a BPCW with armor up buff active. Never seen it happen when fighting other champs. And its WHILE evading, not immediately after the evade.