**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which rankups for Paragon?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★
Tryna get Paragon as soon as possible. I'm not having too much trouble with 7.4, I'm currently on 7.4.3 and I have the materials to take one Tech champ to rank 4 and one champion of any other class. I'm already taking up Nimrod soon, but having a hard time deciding who the other two should be. I can also take any champ straight from rank 2 to rank 4 if they're worth it.

Rank 3's:

Rank 2's:

Comments

• Options
    I also have a generic AG but not too many sigs
  • Options
    KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Posts: 887 ★★★
    Nimrod Nick and Tigra (if you’re good with her). I have the first two at r4 and they’re fantastic
  • Options
    Alright, Nick and Tigra are 100% top contenders.

Another question: is Gorr worth taking to rank 3 for Superior Kang? I haven't heard much about that fight, but I've heard Gorr is great for it. He's definitely going up eventually, but is he worth the materials now? I don't have a lot of revives to waste on that fight
  • Options
    AozerAozer Posts: 38
    Nimrod is just a tank a r4. Especially when you have him awakened. You steamroll through mutants it's not even funny.

I did the first phase of Sup Kang with Angela
    ,after that was Doom and torch for the most part.
  • Options
    Agent_7Agent_7 Posts: 182 ★★
    Another vote for Nimrod. You’ll never have to worry about a Mutant again. Or at least most. He also decimates champs of any other class that’s not shock immune, just not as soundly.
  • Options
    Drago_von_DragoDrago_von_Drago Posts: 769 ★★★★
    I used Ultron that Kang but I think Gorr might be even better. If you can, bring Odin for his prefights for even more buffs. I brought my 5* Odin just for the bonus damage.

I’m enjoying my R4 Shang Chi. It takes less charges to end most fights in a single SP2. I didn’t have Nick as a skill option though

• Options
    CalwooddaddyCalwooddaddy Posts: 74
    Fury and Black widow CV If running suicides
  • Options
    CalwooddaddyCalwooddaddy Posts: 74
    Overseer for battlegrounds
  • Options
    Thanks everyone! Just got Superior Kang down and pulled Kate and Toad from the crystals. I just took Nimrod and Nick to rank 4 and Tigra will by my third as soon as I get the catalysts.