**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Halls of fortune

Im am really upset. And i bet like the other 90% of posts kabam dont wanna see this one will get deleted.

Gold is one of the most scarce resource. We begged for the gold realm, not halls of fortune. After all the ****, server issues, network down, after the items we lost.. Perhapes if the energy was free, but we know it wont be.. Gold realm was every 7 hours and allowed us to come ahead in gold for the energy and units.

This is something we been begging for and very disappointing things that what player want most, Kabam finds a way to shaft you.

Comments

• Options
    Adamdrt2006Adamdrt2006 Posts: 429
    I like the Ida of halls of healing And looking forward to it myself along with the gold one also
  • Options
    MisterNiceGuyMisterNiceGuy Posts: 184
    Sell the potions for gold?
  • Options
    imnooneimnoone Posts: 316 ★★
    Gold Realm > Hall of Fortune any day

but, Gold is not scarce resource. Sorry. Plenty of gold available for people who grind in the arena
  • Options
    Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    imnoone wrote: »
    Gold Realm > Hall of Fortune any day

but, Gold is not scarce resource. Sorry. Plenty of gold available for people who grind in the arena

Plenty of gold for those who grind arena.. 1 million battle chips give about a million in gold. Thats about a 1000 fights. Really? Devote every weekend to the game to get enough gold for maybe 2 champs.
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,046 ★★★★★
    Ya gold is basically unlimited and super easy to get
  • Options
    B_mikeB_mike Posts: 35
    need more use of gold other than rank up and levelling champs
  • Options
    Sorry, when it takes almost a million gold to take a r3 5* to r4 I wouldn't say gold is easy to come by. Sure if you grind arenas like crazy but most players have a job and or family that kinda takes priority
  • Options
    Thisguy wrote: »
    Sorry, when it takes almost a million gold to take a r3 5* to r4 I wouldn't say gold is easy to come by. Sure if you grind arenas like crazy but most players have a job and or family that kinda takes priority

Thank you, some people do nothing but this game
  • Options
    I wish this halls of fortune would replace that crappy weekly quest of multiple shards. Gold realm was sooo much better.
  • Options
    How about a uncollected section for halls of fortune? A half a million could work... but no bs fights, just 6 stars.