**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Game broke (again😑)Wasted 100+ silver health potion

Shree_Meghwal_1008Shree_Meghwal_1008 Posts: 13
edited July 2023 in General Discussion
Kabam help me
(it's not device issue beleive me)
Well I am trying to complete 8.2 and become a paragon , game have other plans for me ,I am at act 8.2.4 at black widow deadly origin and I am trying to use my own black widow against a black widow but as I tap on fight ,game crashes and I am seeing my wallpaper when I restart my game again I lost my 50% health(ai always does that to me ) without playing the game but again I use my black widow game crashes again and then story continues. I re-installed my game ,started quest again from the start thrice but same issue happens always I wasted my more than 100 silver health potions and boosts ,played in my newer device too but same problem pls help me kabam.
Can't share screen recording of it because it's size is big.

Comments

• Options
    PSAAPSAA Posts: 40
    Put video on YouTube then send link. They'll be able to help then
  • Options
    ChiiccChiicc Posts: 171

Kabam help me
    (it's not device issue beleive me)
    Well I am trying to complete 8.2 and become a paragon , game have other plans for me ,I am at act 8.2.4 at black widow deadly origin and I am trying to use my own black widow against a black widow but as I tap on fight ,game crashes and I am seeing my wallpaper when I restart my game again I lost my 50% health(ai always does that to me ) without playing the game but again I use my black widow game crashes again and then story continues. I re-installed my game ,started quest again from the start thrice but same issue happens always I wasted my more than 100 silver health potions and boosts ,played in my newer device too but same problem pls help me kabam.
    Can't share screen recording of it because it's size is big.

That’s brutal but also someone else in forums was using bwcv and it happened to them in my ally. So now I’m curious was it bwcv or just og black widow. Might be a problem with champs glitch in that quest. Hope you get it figured out. Send a ticket and explain that the video is too high. They can see on their end regardless what you used and if it’s crashed etc.. go to game and send ticket asap so you can continue on.
  • Options
    ChiiccChiicc Posts: 171
    You can post video in email,documents,YouTube,anywhere then send them the link. You can delete after a week. Or ask them in ticket how to get them full video. Once they’ve responded in email to your ticket within 48 hours you’ll be able to send the video directly in the email to them. So don’t worry you’ll get your chance to send video once ticket is started and answered too.
  • Options
    Drago_von_DragoDrago_von_Drago Posts: 781 ★★★★
    Rich the Man covered something like this recently and said there was a fight in AQ with a BWDO that was causing game crashes if you brought in a skill champ. Looks like it might have expanded beyond that AQ fight. Definitely put in a ticket.

I’d also post in the bugs forum with a title that explains the problem a little clearer. Something like “Game Crashing when entering quest fight against BWDO” might get more attention.
  • Options
    OpxOpx Posts: 132
    This is now a 4 month old bug. It's BWDO against all skill champions. I reported it personally, but so far they haven't done anything about it.