1250 mythic crystals bug

MamapuchaMamapucha Member Posts: 21

Hey kabam so i just got my account disabled because of doing the mythic crystals bug and tbh im totally fine with it, i couldn’t d hold it and had to open the crystals. But what im least hoping for its yall actually banning my account. Im fr sorry for being an idiot and opening them. I wasted my resources too in cgr and nimrod which i got them from those crystals and took both to rank 3. I even gave a generic awakening gem to nimrod and if yall cant give it back then its all good. But what I will be so mad is if yall take my rank 5 scorpion and rank 5 hulking, I already had both of them at r5 and i remembered well they werent sig 200. But because of the mythic crystals I got both of them and increased 20 sigs on each one. I hope yall got some code that exactly knows what increased sig levels on champs and which new champs i got. Again sorry for opening them, i definitely made a mess and I hope yall can take the ONLY stuff i actually got from those. I really apologize for this and tbh since opening them the game for me lost its point cause the only 2 6* champs I needed and wanted were cgr and nimrod. First I was happy but then I started to realized is just bs not having to grind or pay for champs you want. I hope yall can read this and just not take my only rank 5 chamos because it increased sig levels on both of them.

Comments

• MamapuchaMamapucha Member Posts: 21
    ahmynuts said:

Well now that you said sorry im sure they wont go too hard on you

Thats gotta be sarcasm right haha. No but fr i hope they can take exactly what i got, cause i just know a champ that i already had its gonna be taken. Good thing is i got some videos and photos of me playing bg before I did that so at least if they do take something i already had. Then i got proof, especially for that scorpion and hulking. I really made a mess but its just that i had to do it. That moment i saw 1250 mythic crystals i wanted the cgr and nimrod. My account is already quite big but its just the matter of seeing you can get the only 2 chanps you need
  • ohhiohhi Member Posts: 16
    Same thing happened to me. I think they shouldn’t be punished us because if their mistake. If they do take my champs away I better get all my rank resources back and compensation for the suspension.
  • ShuGokisShuGokis Member Posts: 598 ★★★
    edited July 2023
    You're not getting banned. It is only temporary until they fix it. you will regain access within several hours once this correction has been implemented.
    I know that doesn’t mean its ok to take my champs because of their mistake.
    ohhi said:

Same thing happened to me. I think they shouldn’t be punished us because if their mistake. If they do take my champs away I better get all my rank resources back and compensation for the suspension.

You aint getting compsensation for the suspension or your rank and resources back either. Anything you dumped into the champs you gained by the exploit is gone.
    ohhi said:

I know that doesn’t mean its ok to take my champs because of their mistake.

They are in the right to remove the champs from your account, it was a mistake yes but YOU exploited it. They were never going to let you keep them.
    It wasn’t an exploit if they put it into the game.
    They should have looked over it before putting it out.
    They put the wrong item in the objective it was a MISTAKE. you then decided to gain that item from their mistake then use it to exploit the game into gaining all these champions and ios you SHOULD HAVE NOT GOT.

They are not just going to let you keep all of that when quite clearly it should not have happened. You have no argument to stand by when it comes to keeping these champs.
    Same way that people were “exploiting” the side quest they didn’t have their rewards removed the just got compensated for it.
    Because that is not as big as gaining 1250 mythic crystals that give you 5 and 6 star champs. it was much easier to just give the other players extra entries and tokens to gain those items that do not break the game.

What happened here was more breaking that the side quest exploit. You gained a full roster of 5 and 6 star champions most likely 7 star champs without spending or doing any content.
    Doesn’t matter how much they gained from it they still didn’t do any work for those rewards it’s no different.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★
    ohhi said:

Same way that people were “exploiting” the side quest they didn’t have their rewards removed the just got compensated for it.

That's because it was easier and less destructive to give compensation than to manually reverse that issue. That's not the case with the Mythic Crystals. They have to reverse the exploit. If you don't see that, that's fine. But they have to.

Just to give you some backup though, there have been 4 exploits this month, only 3 of which were fixed, and only two of which were reversed/compensated for. And those other two, Kabam hasn't made a peep about. Boy, I really do love this game.

ohhi said:

Just to give you some backup though, there have been 4 exploits this month, only 3 of which were fixed, and only two of which were reversed/compensated for. And those other two, Kabam hasn't made a peep about. Boy, I really do love this game.
    Correction, I just used my fingers to count it out. It's 5 total exploits, 4 were fixed, three reversed/compensated for, and 3 they haven't said a word about. It's late and math is hard.
    edited July 2023
    ohhi said:

Doesn’t matter how much they gained from it they still didn’t do any work for those rewards it’s no different.

I mean you still had to play the path in the difficulty you wanted the rewards for. it wasn't a case of "didn’t do any work" for them. (keep in mind they only gave out extra entries and tokens to go down said paths not straight up give you the rewards the others gained)

The original exploit on the side quest made it so you had to do ALL path fights to gain every reward.

People who got comp for it have it easier by doing just the 1 path for the rewards the others spent more time doing fights for..

This exploit for the mythic crystal is completely different. They are not going to just hand out 1250 mythic crystals as a "sorry we screwed up" to everyone. If you couldn't tell this was a mistake when it was in game then that is on you.

Kabam have and never will just give out 1250 mythic crystals for doing 1 objective especially listed under "cav" progression title..
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,378 ★★★★★
    ohhi said:

When you see the person who used the exploit asking for compensation and realize it's not satire:

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,794 ★★★★★
    ohhi said:

There's the right attitude. I'm sure if you took someone's Amazon package because it was left at your door you'd be mad at Amazon or the person whose package it really was when the come to get it right? It's not YOUR fault they left it at your door. It's not YOUR fault you picked it up and brought it inside. It's not YOUR fault you opened it even though the shipping label didn't have your address.

Definitely not fault of your own at all in either situation. 🙄
    ohhi said:

They people who exploited the side quest weren't compensated. Only the people that didn't exploit the bug. We got the materials to make it even. The reason for that is because none of the rewards available will break the game unlike 1250 mythic crystals.
    edited July 2023

ohhi said:

Correction, I just used my fingers to count it out. It's 5 total exploits, 4 were fixed, three reversed/compensated for, and 3 they haven't said a word about. It's late and math is hard.
    3 reversed and 3 they "haven't said" anything about is 6.

Not sure how 4 of 5 were fixed but 3 of 5 they haven't said anything about and 3 of 5 were reversed... None of that makes any sense.

ohhi said:

3 reversed and 3 they "haven't said" anything about is 6.

Not sure how 4 of 5 were fixed but 3 of 5 they haven't said anything about and 3 of 5 were reversed... None of that makes any sense.
    They didn't say anything about one bug they reversed. You're assuming there's no overlap, which is not correct.
    ShuGokis said:

They put the wrong item in the objective it was a MISTAKE. you then decided to gain that item from their mistake then use it to exploit the game into gaining all these champions and ios you SHOULD HAVE NOT GOT.

They are not just going to let you keep all of that when quite clearly it should not have happened. You have no argument to stand by when it comes to keeping these champs.

wait are you talking to me or the other guy? hahaha, i clearly obviously said i dont care if they take the new champs and sigs but taking the other champs i already had its dumb. The other guy is clearly wrong btw too, they should accept not keeping the champs they got
  • RonSwansonRonSwanson Member Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    Thinking they'd take champs you already had that weren't related to the mythic crystal bug is dumb

Thinking they'd take champs you already had that weren't related to the mythic crystal bug is dumb

a bit yeh but who knows, im prob dont even gonna get bg rewards too so why not think they are gonna take some champs i had before