Options

Put awakening gems in BG store please?

Would be a pretty good idea to put awakening gems in store for players to work towards e.g:

-3* Awakening Gem for 500 BG units
-4* Awakening gem for 2500 BG points
-5* Awakening gem for 7500 BG points
-6* Awakening gem crystal for 25,000 BG points

I believe these numbers or maybe higher would be a balanced way for summoners to work towards items over a 1-2 month time span, for example, the amount of BG units a player of my level would earn per month would be around 15-20,000 BG units, and things such as for example a 5* awakening gem would be great for awakening champions such as Hercules, Kitty Pryde etc., who are important enough to invest in, but not important enough to sink to lower progression levels to farm for

Comments

• Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,583 ★★★★★
    Everyone is going to disagree with you because they don't just give these away. We're getting them now, at the end of 6* cycle, but it's still a slow burn.
  • Options
    KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Posts: 907 ★★★
    They’re everywhere now. No need
  • Options
    TheParasiteTheParasite Posts: 408 ★★
    edited July 2023
    3 star and 4 star awakening gems... I don’t think there is a necessity for it, because only Uncollected and above players are given access to BGStore. So there might be no requirement for those summoners. And BTW Solo crystals give those on random.. so I would skip 3 and 4 star gems from the option. But regarding 5 and 6 star gems.. I don’t think BG Store is the right place because, the Loyalty Store is just hyped up because of the Awakening gem in it. If someone loses the interest in those then ppl who grab those from the store will stop playing AW. And Already dying incursions will permanently go to a halt.

So I disagree to your point mate
  • Options
    TheParasiteTheParasite Posts: 408 ★★
    And a valid point

Everyone is going to disagree with you because they don't just give these away. We're getting them now, at the end of 6* cycle, but it's still a slow burn.

Side quest has an awakening gem guaranteed once every month - if kabam wishes it to stay like that