**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Do you think we'll see 6 Star Quake and or Magik?

AdokAdok Posts: 274 ★★
Do you ever think we'll ever see a Six Star Magik or Quake, and if so when? I personally think the fact they're five star only is a little over the top at this point but that's just my personal opinion.

Do you think we'll see 6 Star Quake and or Magik? 79 votes

Never.
45%
BitterSteelKeonexVegeta9001jp2835Pwf57CropDusterMrTicTac19992008The_Blue_JaguarTylz101PikoluHarryatomixZeezoosKRANꓘAozerItsClobberinTimeCdjcdkjThoye3Abspain101AzenstarHoitado 36 votes
This year
16%
KossukoseChriissRRebarkIcy000SpankarellaBen_15455ahmynutsChobblyArmed07UltragamerLacerosRaul_ColombiaCtfz30 13 votes
24%
Whiskey_PoetzuffyOpandemonioAmaadAkiraSavageBreaker69Pin_the_AvengerPGT17JimmyBHulkbusterN1Arifutera[Deleted User]ChrisRM93Yodabolt21ShepN0madLickyCrevilo08KnightOfTheRealmUnOriginalTNK_131 19 votes
5%
FuskieLeoZedBadMother2EdisonLaw 4 votes
0%
1%
Ruwqiersa 1 vote
7%
World EaterBe_SomebodyPSAACaleb1705MrSakuragiThePharcide 6 votes

Comments

• Options
    ChobblyChobbly Posts: 848 ★★★★
    edited July 2023
    This year
    Magik - hopefully this year. Maybe as the chase champion in the Christmas events.
    Quake - not a chance without a nerf, I think.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,992 ★★★★★
    This year
    Magik is this year, quake is never without a massive nerf or overhaul
  • Options
    UltragamerUltragamer Posts: 394 ★★★
    This year
    Magik this year quake would need a nerf
  • Options
    RebarkRebark Posts: 344 ★★★
    This year
    Wolverine came in the last crystal.
    If you follow the order, the next featured crystal in 21 days will have none.
    So one of the two should come in November/December featured crystal.
    That said, we'll likely see one of the two on deals and in the arena between August and November.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,975 ★★★★★
    Not until their damage is irrelevant and we’re on 12* on something
  • Options
    OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,191 ★★★★
    Both next Year
  • Options
    Ben_15455Ben_15455 Posts: 251
    This year
    Magik probably this year but Quake will probably wait till 7 stars are at like r3 of 4
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Like the other posters, I see no reason we shouldn't get Magik. Quake will wait until we get 8*s lol
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,348 ★★★★
    edited August 2023
    Never.
    Magik is fine, no reason why she shouldn't come this year. People over estimate quake, with the amount of counters she had these days and every major boss bypassing miss/evade she wouldn't be as game breaking as before. But she'd still walk content and honestly, if I ever feel the need to go itemless I'll pull out the 5* and have my thumb's suffer a bit.

I still don't think we'll see her as a 6* til next year, maybe not at all.
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Magik isn't a game breaking champ so can see her as a 6* , pretty sure i will sig 200 mine tho the day i pull her.