**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is CAIW still a good champ ?

JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,392 ★★★★
He was one of my top champs that got me to Thronebreaker but since I only a five star I haven’t had much use of him especially since I became Paragon. But now I got lucky and pulled a six star Cap . Is he still worth the investment ?

Comments

• Options
    ForevernarwhalsForevernarwhals Posts: 16
    I still use him all the time! Worth the investment even a bigger yes if he's awakened and you can put all the Sig stones you have in him
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,813 ★★★★★
    He’s still a good champ, but other than perfect block, I think a lot of champs can do what he does without requiring a bunch of classes on the team. Still love him but I haven’t gotten much use out of him and I haven’t seen endgame players actively use him
  • Options
    GalaxyHopsGuyGalaxyHopsGuy Posts: 10
    He's used by just about anyone with a Hercules in AQ, with the Armor Break node
  • Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,598 ★★★★
    YES!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★
    I don't particularly enjoy him, but I've got him as a rank 2 6* and he never lets me down when I use him for some particularly annoying content. Plus, he destroys in BGs now that health is the most important factor. The block proficiency is beautiful.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,368 ★★★★★
    He's hugely underrated in BGs, even if he's Unawakened - large health pool, massive block proficiency and Glancing makes him hugely tanky on both defense and attack.

His damage is really decent (and doesn't require Dupe), with -100% defensive Ability accuracy and Bleed on SP1 and a big burst of damage on his SP2.

His double-hit Heavy is ideal for Heavy counters, and has a surprisingly long range.

Also, really handy ability to Nullify Unstoppable, which helps in plenty of situations - just don't use him against Mr Negative or Overseer.
  • Options
    LeoZedLeoZed Posts: 653 ★★★
    Hugely amazing
  • Options
    cfpreludecfprelude Posts: 112
    6* r4 sig 200 + falcon + cap'n sam is one of my go to teams. Adding the stagger along with petrify and purify ability with that team makes him just an absolute beast.

Plus he's still the swiss army knife of mcoc with max sig.

Get that high sig you won't regret it.
  • Options
    GrampaDanGrampaDan Posts: 16
    Simple playstyle. Great damage and super tanky. In bgs he doesnt need awakening or sig, just plop him in and hes bulky enough to win on health and his sp2's hit pretty hard.

If you care about questing then he has amazing flexibility in utility at max sig, but these days I find it unnecessary as there's plenty of champs now that can cover that role and I'd primarily use him for damage/meat shield purposes only these days.
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,419 ★★★★★
    Of course he's still good.
  • Options
    Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 461 ★★★
    He’s still the only 6* that I haven’t pulled but really want. I used him as a 5* and cleared so much content with him. That SP2 😠
  • Options
    Kpratish1997Kpratish1997 Posts: 119
    Yes
  • Options
    DukenpukeDukenpuke Posts: 658 ★★★
    Yes. I have him 6*R3 sig 200 and I use him all the time.

He soloed the entirety of the science quest in TB EQ this month.

He's the single best option for Human Torch mini-boss in AQ Map 5 as well (w/ skill & tech synergies). Just parry heavy your way to SP3 (don't use SP2 or you'll burn to death). The Hurtful Measures buff will help as well, as it will apply taunt on every parry, ensuring Torch never gets to SP3. Even when taking both Torch minis, my CAIW regularly finishes AQ with full health.
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,346 ★★★★
    Mines max Sig r4 same with OG BP Sig 100 r4 I use them two with herc and 7* Hulk in questing with a rotatable 5th