**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Anyone else thinks this will get funny?

So i just realised that after these long weeks of building confidence at the Player base kabam decided to do this next wednesday:

Launch of AW season
Launch of BG season
Launch of incursion event
Launch of the new monthly event quest

Even if all of this will work, this would be a brutal time of grinding if you dont want to miss any rewards.

Comments

• Options
    Abspain101Abspain101 Posts: 146

So i just realised that after these long weeks of building confidence at the Player base kabam decided to do this next wednesday:

Launch of AW season
    Launch of BG season

Even if all of this will work, this would be a brutal time of grinding if you dont want to miss any rewards.

Aw season is not gtd to start on the 9th
  • Options
    Drago_von_DragoDrago_von_Drago Posts: 781 ★★★★
    It does seem like staggering the starts would might be worth considering given how the launch of the current update went and this one didn’t even touch incursions which had problems the last time they used it for a side quest.
  • Options
    ThomildoThomildo Posts: 473 ★★★

Can’t wait..
  • Options
    WinterFieldsWinterFields Posts: 718 ★★★★
    Decent chance BG objective won't show up when it launches anyway, and the first week normally has a harder grind, so there shouldn't be an immediate rush to do BG on launch.

EQ will be there all month, and if you time completion of it based on event quest completion objective, you can finish within the month and get all the points. You could also auto the lower difficulties.

SQ may or may not be grindy depending on how they structure it, and AW very likely won't be ready by then or will have more bugs.

Even though a lot drops all at once, it's probably more grindy on paper than in practicality.
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,393 ★★★★
    If this actually happens it would be a miracle or bug infested. Also if it all starts at the same time, players can jump ship without waiting for BG and War reward to be sent out at different times, so that's a win.
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,666 ★★★★★
    *server disconnect*
  • Options
    CrazyBunnyZoyCrazyBunnyZoy Posts: 34

Launch of AW season
    Launch of BG season

Have no fear my friend, statistically 50% of these will be bugged. Just hope it s gonna be profitable bugs for players so they ll be actually taken into account and fixed by devs lol