**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Updating about fixing input issues

Is anyone have an update about how is the current broken input issue fixing progress? I have checked any announcement and the Trello Board but don’t see any information about it!
The closest thread about Why is it so hard to navigate input issues is closed too! What and why are you doing this Kabam? Any update please @Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax? The parry issue is unacceptable right now!

Comments

• Options
    VietNamforeverVietNamforever Posts: 16
    Another silence?
  • Options
    JollyHawkJollyHawk Posts: 589 ★★★
    21 minutes is a lifetime
  • Options
    Another silence?
  • Options
    Sadat08Sadat08 Posts: 73

Is anyone have an update about how is the current broken input issue fixing progress? I have checked any announcement and the Trello Board but don’t see any information about it!
    The closest thread about Why is it so hard to navigate input issues is closed too! What and why are you doing this Kabam? Any update please @Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax? The parry issue is unacceptable right now!

These input issues having been going on for a few years maybe more! And they have yet to give any update! But they go and add more nonsense that the game really doesn’t need! It’s straight trash from them!
  • Options
    Sadat08 said:

These input issues having been going on for a few years maybe more! And they have yet to give any update! But they go and add more nonsense that the game really doesn’t need! It’s straight trash from them!
    Right bro! They don’t even give a damn **** reply in my post even though I tagged them here! A trash company with very bad customer service