Thronebreaker Rewards

Deder80Deder80 Member Posts: 710 ★★★
Kabam,

Why is it that Thronebreakers get **** rewards. I mean they always have. Thronebreaker and cav players have somewhat, been equals when it comes to rewards. I mean look at the platinum track. I’m happy paragon players get 2 paragon crystals but like I said TB get the short end of the stick. They get 1 cav nexus as do cav players. You guys give paragon player way more(which good for them). TB never got way more then a cav player. It’s unjust to TB players. Before all the paragon players smash that disagree button, remember when you were TB and got frustrated at those rewards or got mad cause TB never got their own rewards system or crystals. It’s time for kabam to start showing TB more love. Plus it will entice cav players to want to move to TB. I mean I know paragon is the place to be, but some players are comfortable at TB and may want to stay there for awhile.

Share your thoughts everyone, but be respectful please. Thank you

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★
    I'm Paragon, I was Thronebreaker last week and I never had an issue with rewards. They actually seemed crazy to me. I did the math a couple months ago where Cav players were able to obtain .7 T5CC from the EQ + SQ, while Thronebreaker players were able to obtain about 3.5 T5CC from the same content. 3.5 T5CC was way more than I could even put to use at the time, I was stacking up champions after champions, my roster spiked hard after reaching Thronebreaker.

If anything, my progression only really slowed after reaching Paragon. There's no Paragon EQ and this month's Side Quest barely gives anything extra to Paragon players. The only reason I pushed for Paragon so early was so I could justify spending on the Plat track.

The rewards are probably underwhelming for you because your roster is already more developed than Thronebreaker rosters are intended to be. Shoot for Paragon, I'm sure you'll be much more comfortable there.
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,447 ★★★★★
    You're complaining about the plat track but we're literally getting a 7* Morbius in October thanks to the plat pass, Cavs are getting 6*.
    Do TBs get screwed over every once in a while? Sure but so does every other progression title it's not just TB. I'd understand if this complaint was about glory and loyalty stores cause yes those are severely outdated (they're getting updated soon) but everything else? Nah.

Also, why would anyone want to stay TB for a while? I literally got TB two months ago and so far Act 7 has been a piece of cake compared to Act 6 and the GM fight, I'm already at Superior Kang just saving a few more units. Making the jump from TB to Paragon is ten times easier than Cav to TB and I'm sure a lot of people will agree.
  • kevhugokevhugo Member Posts: 138 ★★
    edited August 2023
    In all fairness, the lackluster rewards I got from being thronebreaker pushed me to try to get to paragon. But you are right, thronebreaker sucks.
  • MasterAMasterA Member Posts: 579 ★★★
    If you’re not happy push for paragon. Act 7 is a cakewalk compared to act 6.
  • Deder80Deder80 Member Posts: 710 ★★★
    I pushing for TB. I’m staying. TB should get better is all I’m try say. Before paragon TB players complained all time about this now they have paragon so it not an issue. I will hit paragon and I’ll keep fighting for the TB players. I feel like there no balance in the rewards for TB. And I was just using the plat track as a reference point. And I do agree if I’m not happy hit paragon, which I working toward. Everyone’s comments are very valid btw and thanks you for sharing your thoughts.👊🏽
    edited August 2023

This another example how cav players getting treated better or equal to a TB. Like come on Kabam!
  • HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Member Posts: 964 ★★★★
    You know you're not forever destined to remain TB right?
    I know. That’s not my point. I’m fighting for all TB’s here and future ones. I’ll keep at it even when I hit Paragon. It’s not right for a cav player to get better/ or almost equal to TB. TB don’t get equal to paragon player and paragon would be pissed if they did right especially if tb got more.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 5,020 ★★★★★
    Deder80 said:

I know. That’s not my point. I’m fighting for all TB’s here and future ones. I’ll keep at it even when I hit Paragon. It’s not right for a cav player to get better/ or almost equal to TB. TB don’t get equal to paragon player and paragon would be pissed if they did right especially if tb got more.

This month TB have cheaper rewards for T6B and T3A than paragon.

• zernixzernix Member Posts: 82
    It's because TB has kind of become the new Cav. Same as Cav is kinda the new UC.

If you can get TB, you can get Paragon. Especially with 8.2 100% giving you 2 R4s you only really need the 3rd but you probably will have it from getting to 8.2 in the first place.
  • Crine60Crine60 Member Posts: 1,430 ★★★★

Deder80 said:

This month TB have cheaper rewards for T6B and T3A than paragon.

I don't know if this is the reasoning or if that is a mistake but somewhere I saw someone theorizing that the increased cost for Paragon is because they can also buy the TB level so they get them at the cheaper cost with the option of the extra at the higher cost.
    zernix said:

It's because TB has kind of become the new Cav. Same as Cav is kinda the new UC.

If you can get TB, you can get Paragon. Especially with 8.2 100% giving you 2 R4s you only really need the 3rd but you probably will have it from getting to 8.2 in the first place.

I know I can hit paragon. I got 3 R4’s already. Still working my through act 7. Half way done. Like I said those you guys. I’m fighting for TB in general. I know I’ll surpass it. But what about the others. I don’t know… I guess I feel kabam should treat TB betters. Not as good as a paragon but a lot better then a cav that’s for sure. I can see what you mean by the TB is the new cav tho being paragon is now the new highest tile.
  • ShiroMikazukiShiroMikazuki Member Posts: 513 ★★★
    Heres your disagree point added (20th disagree)