**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Shuri Mix Master with Falcon bug

In this months event quest in the Thronebreaker 3.2 chapter you fight Shuri on the mix master path. Normally Falcon is a good option as his kit lowers ability accuracy and prevents evades when activated. When fighting Shuri she ignores this though her kit does say “ability accuracy cannot be lowered”. She constantly evades on the mix master. It seems you must have vigilance or true strike to by pass that but no skill champs have that as part their “basic” kit.

Here is the video I created. Also consider the same is happening with Mordo (not shown in the video).
https://youtu.be/LpLyiFsOwPs

Comments

• Options
    Da2Vero33ManDa2Vero33Man Posts: 158
    Correction. Should say: When fighting Shuri she ignores this though her kit does NOT say “ability accuracy cannot be lowered”
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★

• Options
    coolspiderman17_coolspiderman17_ Posts: 322 ★★★
    They’re both immune to ability accuracy modification. Falcon’s lock on is ability accuracy modification. Therefore, they are both immune to falcon.
  • Options
    Da2Vero33ManDa2Vero33Man Posts: 158
    Sigh. Very annoying I did not see that when reading her kit. Case closed.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★

Sigh. Very annoying I did not see that when reading her kit. Case closed.

I honestly don't blame you. They usually don't bunch up multiple seperate abilities into one bullet point like that, it's easy to miss.
  • Options
    PSAAPSAA Posts: 40
    anyone who had any luck with those two, any tips?
  • Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,442 ★★★★★
    PSAA said:

anyone who had any luck with those two, any tips?

Moleman!
  • Options
    PSAAPSAA Posts: 40
    ugh i downgraded him lol when he got nerfed
  • Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,442 ★★★★★
    PSAA said:

ugh i downgraded him lol when he got nerfed

Not sure how good yours is but a R1 6 star is fine for that quest.

You could always just rank him back up, he comes in useful from time to time
  • Options
    Drago_von_DragoDrago_von_Drago Posts: 781 ★★★★
    Angela can parry her and with max stupefy you can get in MLM combos safely during the parry stun. Just have to fight the urge to intercept or dash in and wait for Shuri to come to you.