**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Starting BG from Diamond 1

Now certain players( including me) are starting a little higher in the current BG season ( Diamond 1). So aren't we missing all the rewards like Elder Marks and Trophy Tokens from ascending the lower tiers(Gold , Silver, Platinum etc)?? I don't mind doing the Victory Track if we get those rewards.
Furthermore, there's no Elder Marks in the rewards of the 3 Vibranium Tiers. Doesn't this seem unfair that u do well and start higher but miss out on obvious rewards? Or am I missing something?

Comments

• Options
    PhlexusPhlexus Posts: 6
    I think it is live too early anyway but seeding doesn’t start till the following season. Also don’t think Vibranium have elder marks I believe that was in release notes. When we are seeded though you will only have to do 5 matches to get all previous victory track rewards. @Kabam Miike you ok to can clear this up for us?
  • Options
    MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 548 ★★★
    Is it cool to play or not??
  • Options
    Elk_Elk_ Posts: 2

Is it cool to play or not??

I wouldn't recommend it
  • Options
    Personally I’d wait until Kabam respond. I don’t think it is as intended
  • Options
    NoOnexRONoOnexRO Posts: 339 ★★★
    Kaus said:

Or am I missing something?

Yes, you are missing something. After you will play 5 games you can collect all the rewards from the lowest tier to your current. Not saying that you should play now, before the BGs are officially available.

• Options
    KausKaus Posts: 8
    Phlexus said:

I think it is live too early anyway but seeding doesn’t start till the following season. Also don’t think Vibranium have elder marks I believe that was in release notes. When we are seeded though you will only have to do 5 matches to get all previous victory track rewards. @Kabam Miike you ok to can clear this up for us?</blockquote

Maybe doing 5 matches will get all previous VT rewards..that wasn't my point...my point is aren't the guys who come up naturally from Bronze to Diamond to Vibranium will get more rewards than us??
    Like if we are starting from Diamond shouldn't we get previous tier rewards in our inbox or something??

• Options
    NoOnexRO said:

Kaus said:

Yes, you are missing something. After you will play 5 games you can collect all the rewards from the lowest tier to your current. Not saying that you should play now, before the BGs are officially available.

</blockquote

Okay maybe I will understand once I play..once it restarts properly.
  • Options
    Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 937 ★★★★★
    I think it’s bugged. I’m not gonna play as will only cause chaos if I play, get rewards, then it resets, the rewards are available again and Kabam look to strip rewards away.
  • Options
    MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 548 ★★★
    This could delay the AW season even further haha
  • Options
    Kaus said:

NoOnexRO said:

Kaus said:

This isn’t supposed to be this season anyway that was meant to start until s11 anyway. But basically if you start in plat 1 (where you should start if finish in gladiator circuit the season previously) you do 5 matches (win or lose) you will then receive all rewards between bronze - plat 1
  • Options
    WinterFieldsWinterFields Posts: 681 ★★★★
    Don't be surprised when BG starts bugged. It normally either launches too early, starts you in the wrong bracket, or doesn't include the first set of objectives. By this afternoon or tomorrow at the latest it should be fine
  • Options
    Phlexus said:

Kaus said:

NoOnexRO said:

Kaus said:

This isn’t supposed to be this season anyway that was meant to start until s11 anyway. But basically if you start in plat 1 (where you should start if finish in gladiator circuit the season previously) you do 5 matches (win or lose) you will then receive all rewards between bronze - plat 1
    Alright...I go it now, Thanks 👍