**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

About time to sell T5B and T2A..

Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 545 ★★★
Pretty much everyone I know has 30+ of both catalysts expiring the entire time. Everything gives so much of it it's impossible to keep up with ranking up, and paragons already get t6b and t3a a lot why not be able to sell them, feels long overdue.

Comments

• Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,581 ★★★★★
    Yep it's overdue.
  • Options
    Watcher6Watcher6 Posts: 43
    I agree
  • Options
    coolspiderman17_coolspiderman17_ Posts: 322 ★★★
    edited August 2023
    I would love that problem
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,649 ★★★★★
    Sounds like a resource management issue on everyone's part there. This is unnecessary and would only create more trouble for Kabam
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,597 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Sounds like a resource management issue on everyone's part there. This is unnecessary and would only create more trouble for Kabam

How is it unnecessary? It may be unnecessary to you but for the guys who actually struggle with this issue it is necessary to prevent materials expiring, I've had a lot of t5b t2a expire over the last 6 months, it gets given out to paragon like candy these days, it's pretty much impossible to get rid of between having the ISO/Gold or even champs to use it all on.

The other solution would be to increase the amount we can hold of t5b and t2a.

Personally I'd prefer the latter but I'd be happy with the former too
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,649 ★★★★★
    Mackey said:

ahmynuts said:

How is it unnecessary? It may be unnecessary to you but for the guys who actually struggle with this issue it is necessary to prevent materials expiring, I've had a lot of t5b t2a expire over the last 6 months, it gets given out to paragon like candy these days, it's pretty much impossible to get rid of between having the ISO/Gold or even champs to use it all on.

• Options
    Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 545 ★★★
    edited August 2023
    ahmynuts said:

Im sorry for not "resource managing" the use of dozens of t5b and t3a a week on useless rankups with gold and iso to keep up with the waterfall of catalysts...

If you happen to have nothing in stash doesnt mean everyone is the same lol, there's resource management and there's an uncontrollable abundance from just doing everyday things.
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,597 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Mackey said:

ahmynuts said:

Or is the issue the lack of ISO to accompany the troves of t5b and t2a they give us? We can spin this 1000 ways till Sunday but ultimately nobody is right and nobody is wrong. That doesn't mean we can't ask for these things. How would it create more trouble for kabam though? They increase the number from X to X ... job done.

Then again, they can't release content on time and working so I kinda guess that's what you mean 🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    Sime_JuricSime_Juric Posts: 83
    Time to upgrade the stash and let us hold more mats
  • Options
    ArifuteraArifutera Posts: 210 ★★★
    Can we get an update on this @Kabam Miike
    I have like 60 of each in stash
  • Options
    XFREEDOMXXFREEDOMX Posts: 515 ★★★
    Arifutera said:

Can we get an update on this @Kabam Miike
    I have like 60 of each in stash

You have 60 T5B in the stash? Sounds legit! Wish i had that problem.
  • Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,471 ★★★★
    Just give us a trade in option
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,858 ★★★★★
    They always come in use ... just rank up anyone really, is not like you are wasting anything if its just going to expire
  • Options
    UnyonfaceUnyonface Posts: 535 ★★★

They always come in use ... just rank up anyone really, is not like you are wasting anything if its just going to expire

You’re wasting gold on unnecessary rank ups….
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,858 ★★★★★
    Unyonface said:

You’re wasting gold on unnecessary rank ups….
    I mean, gold should be the least of the problems here.
  • Options
    smdam38smdam38 Posts: 920 ★★★
    “They” stopped allowing selling high end items because people are stupid.

Too many tickets trying to get stuff back and they’re lazy.

Should be able to sell anything.
  • Options
    A_FungiA_Fungi Posts: 993 ★★★★
    Mackey said:

ahmynuts said:

There is no way you don't have champs to use it on. There are so many champs in the game, you can use T5b and T2A on 5 and 6 star rank ups

I keep getting T2A like crazy from the daily (pretty sure I've gotten a full one 4 days in a row)

I just rank champs to burn them. I try not to pick completely useless champs, but the boosted rating will be useful in arena at least

I understand maybe not having the gold or the iso. But I have plenty of both so I just burn them so they don't expire and enjoy doing less fights in arena.