Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

The Watcher Is Always Watching...

FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,650 ★★★★

PS, You can find the Watcher when the victory animation plays in the Inhuman Terrigen Mist arena, but only certain champion's victory animations can reveal the Watcher. The champion needs to have a victory animation with an upward-facing camera angle for this to work. Hercules makes the Watcher fully visible in his victory animation.

Comments

• Options
    Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 669 ★★★
    You can also see him in certain SP3 animations
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,828 ★★★★★
    It's called the Blue Area of the Moon. It's where Attilan (home of the Inhumans) was at one time and where The Watcher lives too.
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,650 ★★★★

It's called the Blue Area of the Moon. It's where Attilan (home of the Inhumans) was at one time and where The Watcher lives too.

I believe that is where most of the Terrigen Mists are located right?
  • Options
    KnordyKnordy Posts: 186 ★★

PS, You can find the Watcher when the victory animation plays in the Inhuman Terrigen Mist arena, but only certain champion's victory animations can reveal the Watcher. The champion needs to have a victory animation with an upward-facing camera angle for this to work. Hercules makes the Watcher fully visible in his victory animation.

Cool, I honestly have never noticed that.
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,828 ★★★★★

I believe that is where most of the Terrigen Mists are located right?
    well, not after they blew up Attilan in Infinity in 2012 and scattered the mists to the four winds, causing the emergence of the new Inhumans, like Kamala Khan.