Options

Relaxed Alliance LF 2 active players

We’re are pretty relaxed Silver 1 Alliance:

Alliance Quest / 2 BGs Map 2 & Map 5 both with Epic Mods / 150 Mil = 3600 Glory per Cycle
Alliance War / 2 BGs during season – 1 BG off Season / Intermediate Map

Last AW season we were on the brink to Gold3. Now with the new PPP we might have to change the way we play AW a little, but we have to wait & see how this season turns out.

More than half of us also do Battlegrounds so there are some Alliance Event milestones as well.

We are looking to fill two open spots atm. The main requirement is to be active in the game and to be uncollected or above. Everyone pitches in to gain the best rewards we can.

We do kick players that are offline for more than 14 days.

Sounds interesting for you?

We would be happy if you join us and find a new home with us.

Alliance tag: KR33!
Alliance Name: The Terran Kree
My IGN & Line-handle: Greyblue42

Comments

• Options
    Can u tell about your requirements and if you would allow 2 accounts? I play 2 accts. I am pretty active.
  • Options
    My game ids are Ostrogoth and Visigoth. Do you use Discord?
  • Options
    greyblue42greyblue42 Posts: 127

Can u tell about your requirements and if you would allow 2 accounts? I play 2 accts. I am pretty active.

Hello! Well, our requirements are above in the post - So be active & Uncolleced and above.
    I took a look at your two accounts - Both are Cav so that would be okay.

Regarding you questions:

We don't have a problem when somebody has two accounts in the Alliance - but we already filled one of our spots.
    So it's only one open spot left atm.
    We do not have Discord. We mostly communicate via the IngameChat & have a Line Chat as well.
  • Options
    Ok...can I join with the Visigoth account and them maybe later if someone leaves I can join the other account?
  • Options
    I sent a request to join from that account if you are willing to approve it.
  • Options
    greyblue42greyblue42 Posts: 127
    I DM you in Game.

All Spots are filled now.