**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Unable to match in Battlegrounds

Is anyone else having problems matching in battlegrounds? I have sat on multiple occasions for over 10 minutes with no match over the last 2 days.

Comments

• Options
    Dada3105Dada3105 Posts: 16
    I have not been able to match anyone since the start of the season. I hope kabam will acknowledge this bug and resolve it
  • Options
    Harry170Harry170 Posts: 6
    I haven’t found a single game either. At one point I waited for 20 mins and still nothing. Bgs is my favourite mode so I hope they fix it very soon.
  • Options
    We’re also missing out on the trophy tokens from the battlegrounds objectives which can really add up!
  • Options
    PilousportPilousport Posts: 8
    Bonjour,
    Depuis la mise à jour je ne parviens pas à obtenir un match de battle. Plus de 10mn d'attente sans rien. Est-ce normal? Ou ne fais je pas la bonne démarche ?
    Pouvez vous m'éclairer.
    Bien cordialement
    Un fidèle du jeu
  • Options
    GogiGogi Posts: 470 ★★★
    Cancel and reque again. Don't wait more then 30-40sec
  • Options
    Queueing again doesn’t work for me

• Options
    Champion14Champion14 Posts: 4
    Same here, its been a week for me now. No bg no alliance chat or global. Incursion is also bugged for me
  • Options
    Same exact issues for me. Every time I complete a room in incursions I have to restart my game to do the next one
  • Options
    Its ridiculous man ive already lost interest. Not even bothered about it at this point
  • Options
    Dada3105Dada3105 Posts: 16
    Same for me, I sent tickets but kabam doesn't seem to care. Kt1 posted about very few people in gc. If people can't play the game mode it makes sense
  • Options
    Yh ive seen it, and the worst thing is the generic “keep a look out for forum post” reply fr kabam. And here we are almost two weeks later and not a single post about any of this. Not even an acknowledgement of its existence. Irritating af
  • Options
    kevhugokevhugo Posts: 138 ★★
    I remember KT1 making a vid about battlegrounds, I think the majority of players aren't playing at the moment and instead are doing other things. So maybe because there is a lack of players. Take this with a grain of salt because I don't have any numbers or statistics to back this up, just a hunch.