Gold Track Vs. Platinum Track Booster

HoitadoHoitado Member Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
I selected the Gold Track Booster as opposed to the Platinum Track Booster however it gave me one day forward of the Platinum Track.

Is this a glitch? If not then It wouldn’t make sense to ever pick the Gold one if it just gives you only 1 day Forward in Platinum Track when you can choose the other option to get 2.

Comments

• GalactikDonutGalactikDonut Member Posts: 385 ★★★
    The platinum track booster is for people that bought the platinum track. It gives a 2 day boost to the plat track and the gold track, but the gold track rewards are time gated. It just allows you to skip the challenge for 2 days basically. The gold track booster is the same but for only one day.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Member Posts: 2,820 ★★★★★
    Hoitado said:

I selected the Gold Track Booster as opposed to the Platinum Track Booster however it gave me one day forward of the Platinum Track.

Is this a glitch? If not then It wouldn’t make sense to ever pick the Gold one if it just gives you only 1 day Forward in Platinum Track when you can choose the other option to get 2.

It ain’t a glitch and it’s intended.
    If you have the Platinum Track you should choose the PT booster, else you choose the GT booster.
    So simple 🙂
  • Caleb1705Caleb1705 Member Posts: 259 ★★★
    Choose gold booster if you end up missing an objective to catch back up, otherwise choose platinum (if you bought it) for earlier/extra rewards