Options

Can we get path 7 in war toned down. It’s not fair with apocalypse being the only counter

Why are we screwing path 7 players over with these ridiculous power gains and resistance having to knock down. It’s way overdone nerf that stuff kabam

Comments

• Options
    MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 846 ★★★
    Omega
  • Options
    horrendous_toohorrendous_too Posts: 227 ★★
    I run path 7 a lot and very rarely bring apoc, really only if there is a moleman or KP on the first node. Every other node you can play around, especially if you bring a tactic attacker. FAM when he isn't banned just wrecks most fights, Have also used shuri and idoom.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,169 ★★★★★
    CAN WE GET PATH 7 IN WAR TONED DOWN. IT’S NOT FAIR WITH APOCALYPSE BEING THE ONLY COUNTER I HAVE*

Fixed the title for you
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,359 ★★★★
    Path 7 is hard? It's one of the easier ones for me.
  • Options
    VaniteliaVanitelia Posts: 312 ★★★
    I take Path 7 as well and have never used Apoc for it. Pick champs that don't have debuffs. Easiest way to work around it. If you're going up against a cleanse champ (which we see pretty often on the path), then you're going to have to accept that damage reflection/unblockable stuff.

If you are going to run path 7, you should look at that Sam Wilson in the 7* collector crystal...just sayin'.