If you got the selector which one would you pick?

PrrtjoPrrtjo Member Posts: 6
I’m curious what you would pick

If you got the selector which one would you pick? 65 votes

Roblin
3%
PantherusNZVance2_jr 2 votes
Sam Wilson
12%
Doom_and_GloomKerneasdzikidzikBen_15455AshacekarAskelladRealpgMarvelNoob 8 votes
Maw
38%
MasterSmokeSecondSkrillerManup456TheRealHerzHendrossAdvmanveertherealMaxus7Jez25BocksaroxxLunatiXxAbspain101Asim38Final_OrderAgenteMagnusBladeZero81I_tell_no_tales_1MrFullStopRoddyRodster77Johny_Joestar 25 votes
Black panther
13%
Vegeta9001ZsirhcZColinwhitworth69IvarTheBonelessCrcrcrcChaosMax1012SchnoodleGalactikDonutJustWantTheRewards 9 votes
Ant-Man
4%
Hort4Wakandas_FinestGulfstream550 3 votes
Emma Frost
27%
SnakeEyes69SIlverProfessorThi101CarnieItsClobberinTimeKrishna24Aomine_Daiki10OmedennRenaxqqAzenstarHoitadoIoniqus_797Sparty6ShepManbatnHdezBlackOrange1wheayoba9 18 votes

Comments

• PrrtjoPrrtjo Member Posts: 6
    Maw

This is literally the 8th poll on this. Can you not just look at the other ones?

I didn’t happen to see the other ones but I’m just asking
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,768 ★★★★★
    I'll take the selector
  • Ben_15455Ben_15455 Member Posts: 322
    Sam Wilson

• PantherusNZPantherusNZ Member Posts: 2,026 ★★★★★
    Roblin
    I got one a couple days ago and chose Red Goblin - I'm a bit short on Cosmics, don't do Battlegrounds to target a defender for that specifically, got plenty of strong Skills, and not see me getting the dupe on Sam or Emma any time soon...
  • PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,368 ★★★★★
    Everytime this thread comes the leading vote switches between emma and maw...
  • JustWantTheRewardsJustWantTheRewards Member Posts: 442 ★★★
    Black panther
    I'd choose BP just so I can have one champion at every single star level
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,416 ★★★★★
    Black panther
    I would say Maw but I have a r3 Maw that is sig 180 and I plan to take him up. His sig adds a lot to his damage.