Characters that should be added or reworked

Name some of the characters you think should be added or reworked

Comments

• m3t4syl20m3t4syl20 Member Posts: 21
    well ... i'm wondering why there is no fantastic 4 yet, there are classic marvel heroes.
    also ... SILVER SURFER would be awsome^^
  • Nerd0101100Nerd0101100 Member Posts: 8
    Personally i think the iron mans need a rework by just implementing some of the featured incorporated into stark spidey such as power burn and AI

• JJGJJG Member Posts: 145
    docter doom anti venom toxin arnim zola red skull sabertooth
    Apocalyps Draxler ego mantis
    edited December 2017
    i think Valkyrie, Professor x, Heimdall, Dr. doom, the fantastic 4 mystique would be a nice addition to the contest
    also i think hulk could use some reworking to be a viable champion seeing how there aren't many viable science champions just buy converting him into ans insane power house as he is shown in the movies
    KORG AND MEEK
  • The_OneThe_One Member Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    i think Valkyrie, Professor x, Heimdall, Dr. doom, the fantastic 4 mystique would be a nice addition to the contest
    also i think hulk could use some reworking to be a viable champion seeing how there aren't many viable science champions just buy converting him into ans insane power house as he is shown in the movies

Hulk isn't a viable champ?
    He's one of the best champs for AQ
    The_One wrote: »

Hulk isn't a viable champ?
    He's one of the best champs for AQ
    I just think there's room for improvement

• BitterSteelBitterSteel Member Posts: 9,264 ★★★★★
    Gambit needs a change. Bad.
  • DLegendDLegend Member Posts: 745 ★★★
    Carnage should be reworked. Perhaps, increasing the duration and damage of his bleeds and an ability to shrug off debuffs will make him a more desireable champion.
  • Galego96Galego96 Member Posts: 3
    Captain America needs to be redone , weak and repetitive, ugly special blows
    Captain America needs cure bleeding faster because of the serum , and more agility in the blows and more perfect blocked
    Spider man needs change your abilities and special number 3
  • LadyAltoidsLadyAltoids Member Posts: 44
    I really want to see Silver Surfer. He is really awesome in the comics and movies. I think he will be a cosmic, but most cosmic characters, like carnage, suck in this game.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Member Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Reworked - as in change the animations only - not the champion's abilities:

black widow, Scarlet witch, Storm, Magik - They all have the same animations.
    Cyclops (both), winter soldier, daredevil (both) - same animations
    Collosus, UC, Punisher.

Update Punisher/Winter Soldier's SP3 - they are the same
    UC's and Collosus' are the same also. But not really complaining.

Rhino and Jugs look like they have the same one.

Hulk and Abomination have the same.

Rohan and Thor have the same.

Most the original champions just should have distinctive animations.

We already know who's coming for 2018. There's a leaked list some where. Whether it's legit or not remains to be proven, but we'll find out if it's spot on by February.