Input/Latency Update Request

BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Member Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
Could we get an update on how many of these have been reported, fixed, or have a fix in progress?

If it’s not a general issue and hundreds of small issues some general tracker and update of these would be very helpful.

Anecdotally, for me, this issue is most persistent in the current season of battlegrounds. Is that just my perception because of the competitive nature of the content, or is it possibly that these issues can occur differently in different game modes? I honestly don’t know, and it’s been a while since an update was provided.

All I can say is it’s very, very frustrating to swipe, tap or hold and just watch your attacker model get ready for their best face block in response.

Comments

• Unicron34Unicron34 Member Posts: 19
    I have noticed a definite increase in input issues, that and the AI on roids. For me most noticeable is it says parry on the screen but the defense still keeps coming. In every game mode including arena. The other biggest one that happens 99% of the time is when parry does work the defense immediately breaks out and slaps you with a heavy of his own or special to the face. Again in every game mode. Pretty frustrating and if that’s the way the game is now then take away parry altogether if won’t work right. Forged to fight didn’t have parry and you approached it as such. Thinking a mechanic will work and the doesn’t just pisses a guy off, or when it does work the defense immediately breaks out just isn’t a fun experience