**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

My deck vs BG matchups in Vibranium 3

Its been like this for two weeks now, and its getting quite frustrating tbh, my deck has like 15 r3 champions and im cavalier, getting matched vs paragons with r5s and 7*s

Either im the only cavalier in vibranium or the game is just rigged.

Comments

• Options
    BuckeyeshaBuckeyesha Posts: 202
    edited September 2023
    ahmynuts said:

Be grateful you made it that high with your current level, stop complaining, it's a competitive gamemode

I am.. grateful that is
  • Options
    MeshariMeshari Posts: 15
    ahmynuts said:

Be grateful you made it that high with your current level, stop complaining, it's a competitive gamemode

This is not the first season i made to vib3 with this deck, last 2 seasons i made it with less r3 champions, its not a matter of me being ungrateful, its a matter of me getting unfair & unbalanced matchups.
  • Options
    Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★
    Meshari said:

ahmynuts said:

This is not the first season i made to vib3 with this deck, last 2 seasons i made it with less r3 champions, its not a matter of me being ungrateful, its a matter of me getting unfair & unbalanced matchups.
    You touched on it yourself, if there's 100 cav accounts in Vibranium and 3000 paragon accounts... you're most likely going to match paragon.

If you want to match only cav account also, then you'll probably spend 20 minutes matchmaking and then eventually get to Gladiator Circuit, in front of all those paragon accounts that you didn't want to face. Unfair on them.

Then what happens in Gladiator Circuit? You can't match similar accounts forever surely...

• Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★
    Good.
  • Options
    MeshariMeshari Posts: 15
    Sean_Who said:

Meshari said:

ahmynuts said:

You touched on it yourself, if there's 100 cav accounts in Vibranium and 3000 paragon accounts... you're most likely going to match paragon.

If you want to match only cav account also, then you'll probably spend 20 minutes matchmaking and then eventually get to Gladiator Circuit, in front of all those paragon accounts that you didn't want to face. Unfair on them.

Then what happens in Gladiator Circuit? You can't match similar accounts forever surely...

I don’t understand how is it unfair to them, if I’m the end who’s losing.
    I didn’t spend 20 minutes, I spent 3 energy refills hoping for a decent matchup that would prevent me from posting this but there wasn’t any.

My issue is why can’t the cav accounts be matched vs cavs and the paragons vs paragons?

Lets say I get matched vs paragons once or twice every few cavalier matchups and call it a tier breaker I honestly wouldn’t mind that, but im talking by the hour and each queue up I did for the last two weeks.

Also worth mentioning im not even in the gladiator circuit, this is still victory track..
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,483 ★★★★★
    Meshari said:

Sean_Who said:

Meshari said:

ahmynuts said:

I didn’t spend 20 minutes, I spent 3 energy refills hoping for a decent matchup that would prevent me from posting this but there wasn’t any.

My issue is why can’t the cav accounts be matched vs cavs and the paragons vs paragons?

Lets say I get matched vs paragons once or twice every few cavalier matchups and call it a tier breaker I honestly wouldn’t mind that, but im talking by the hour and each queue up I did for the last two weeks.

Also worth mentioning im not even in the gladiator circuit, this is still victory track..
    Because is a competition for the same rewards and the same standings.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,604 ★★★★★

Meshari said:

Sean_Who said:

Meshari said:

ahmynuts said:

Because is a competition for the same rewards and the same standings.
    Stop making sense they don't want to hear it
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,121 ★★★★
    I'm sorry... you're only cavalier... with THOSE champs? How
  • Options
    HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,160 ★★★

• Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,739 ★★★★★
    @Ironman3000 and @BringPopcorn and @Sean_Who are correct in this thread. I would guess you made it as far as you did without facing any of their accounts (or similar ones).

Kabam’s matchmaking system chaperones accounts only so far.

Dr. Zola