**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Gladiators secret SP3

Resternboy32Resternboy32 Posts: 59
edited September 2023 in General Discussion

So I was played around with the new 3 star gladiator that kabam nicely gave us, until I discovered something cool that they did with his SP3. The planet you see gladiator throw his opponent into, can change depending on the map your in, I think it’s really cool how kabam designed his SP3, I will show pictures for proof! My personal favourite one is the blue ocean one.

Comments

• Options
    ThēMandalorianThēMandalorian Posts: 292 ★★★

So I was played around with the new 3 star gladiator that kabam nicely gave us, until I discovered something cool that they did with his SP3. The planet you see gladiator throw his opponent into, can change depending on the map your in, I think it’s really cool how kabam designed his SP3, I will show pictures for proof! My personal favourite one is the blue ocean one.

Great find and amazing work as always for the Kabam Artists and Developers for putting things like this in with so much attention to detail!

- Mando
  • Options
    Thank you! There is probably way more but these are the ones I found currently.
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,285 ★★★★★
    I thought those were Galan's planets.
  • Options
    SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 935 ★★★
    Wow this little details are rly apreciated, well done Kabam, W design