No valid explanation from Kabam Support

LehoffleLehoffle Member Posts: 12
edited September 2023 in General Discussion

I repeat, all I did was purchase the 7 day double track whilst the account was active in my other accounts device and it got picked up for account sharing.
Since I cant get a valid reason for my suspension for account sharing from support again. I quit.
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• spidyjedi84spidyjedi84 Member Posts: 366 ★★★
    Someone's looking to get banned from the forums.
  • MarvelSPMAN14MarvelSPMAN14 Member Posts: 174 ★★
    You’d have better chances winning the lottery 90 times and getting struck by lightning, Before they attempt to look into your case. (LSS just wait it out)
  • Wong_98Wong_98 Member Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    Bye bye, see ya back in week with the same post in different words
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,823 ★★★★★
    Lehoffle said:

I repeat, all I did was purchase the 7 day double track whilst the account was active in my other accounts device and it got picked up for account sharing.
    Since I cant get a valid reason for my suspension for account sharing from support again. I quit.

Do you happen to understand what it means to be banned for account sharing?
  • laserjohn26laserjohn26 Member Posts: 1,533 ★★★★★
    I'm just waiting for him post something along the lines of "well one time I logged into my friends account to help him but...."
  • Darkness275Darkness275 Member Posts: 849 ★★★★
    edited September 2023
    This isn't your platform for this discussion.

Miike already said as much to you. We will not unite behind you with pitchforks.
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Member Posts: 2,376 ★★★★
    Lehoffle said:

you have been banned, there is no need to quit, they have done that for you. LOL
  • JefechutaJefechuta Member Posts: 1,212 ★★★★
    Lehoffle said:

What I understood here is that you logged with the same Account on different IPs, so they took it as "Account sharing", seems strange but still could be the case, just stop doing it.

Or maybe you are just lying and you really shared accounts.
  • Dirty_DozzDirty_Dozz Member Posts: 461 ★★★
    Why on earth would you see a Kabam employee say "We won't talk about this on the forums" and close your post, and think "I should post it again"?

There are other PROPER avenues of contacting support. I suggest you look into using those.
This discussion has been closed.