1 star Deadpool

Ashl331Ashl331 Member Posts: 8
I'm curious about something, I'm an old player,i play practically since the game launching,in the past i was one of thos person's that obtained a Deadpool through special offers in store, specifically i obtained a 2 stars Deadpool,i didn't know it was exclusive for a long time,then i found it was, but recently i found there's a 1 star Deadpool, i know there's 3,4,5,6 star's Deadpool's and i know how you obtained them, but u don't know how you obtain a 1 star Deadpool,it was very strange to me,i have seen that a little few people have it but i don't know how,can someone pls tell me how it was obtained?

Comments

• Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Member Posts: 1,157 ★★★★
    edited September 2023

I bought mine. They came in unit deals two years ago (I think) for the Deadpool doubloons event I Believe.

There was one recently too, if I remember correctly. That's where I got mine.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Member Posts: 3,169 ★★★★★
    They were first available in April 2020, in the Deadpool doubloons event. I think they may have been offered again in '21.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,707 ★★★★★
    edited September 2023
    Last time 1 and 2* were available was for $5 bundle during the duel event for the 6* redpool.