Does ascending a champ contribute or increase your prestige?

SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Member Posts: 915 ★★★★
As the title says, If I ascend one of my top 5 champs does it add to prestige?

Comments

• ZuroZuro Member Posts: 2,842 ★★★★★
    Probably
  • EmomikeEmomike Member Posts: 229 ★★
    I'm pretty sure they said it would not increase prestige
  • Age_of_Luca2000Age_of_Luca2000 Member Posts: 53
    No it doesn t, it just increases stats except prestiges.
  • SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Member Posts: 915 ★★★★
    Emomike said:

I'm pretty sure they said it would not increase prestige

No it doesn t, it just increases stats except prestiges.

thanks for the quick response, I was curious it's why I asked. probably missed that part from the livestream
  • AMS94AMS94 Member Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    No
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Member Posts: 1,636 ★★★★
    I believe it does increase the prestige. My Hercules 5* with suicide mastery had 16,950 prestige max signature 200. After ascending him he bumped very close to 19,140. It is at my understanding that the prestige shouldn’t be increased, but it does. This only conclude for me that it does work with ascending for those extra boost stats which in turn should increase the prestige because your prestige goes go up a bit when you invest into adding signature stones on a champion.
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Member Posts: 2,084 ★★★★★
    PI ≠ prestige
  • MackeyMackey Member Posts: 1,597 ★★★★★
    Daddrieda said:

I believe it does increase the prestige. My Hercules 5* with suicide mastery had 16,950 prestige max signature 200. After ascending him he bumped very close to 19,140. It is at my understanding that the prestige shouldn’t be increased, but it does. This only conclude for me that it does work with ascending for those extra boost stats which in turn should increase the prestige because your prestige goes go up a bit when you invest into adding signature stones on a champion.

That's your PI rating increasing (player index) not prestige. Prestige doesn't even take into account mastery set ups.
  • ZuroZuro Member Posts: 2,842 ★★★★★
    Zuro said:

Probably

Nvm lol
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,834 ★★★★★
    Daddrieda said:

That is not prestige.
  • DeaconDeacon Member Posts: 4,234 ★★★★★
    Ascending a Champion will not impact Prestige of that Champion, however, like Masteries, it will increase their PI.