Do we know who’s coming in titian crystal

CaptainWafflesXCaptainWafflesX Member Posts: 193
edited September 2023 in General Discussion
In October the 1 group of champs rotate out do we know who’s coming in? We know photon vox iron man and gladiator but who will be the others or will it just be them and spider ham and Jabari panther

Comments

• Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Member Posts: 1,782 ★★★★
    If I'm not wrong, new champs are in pool 3, so they won't enter titan pool until the existing pool 3 champs rotate out, which is not for another 3 rotations.

• CaptainWafflesXCaptainWafflesX Member Posts: 193

If I'm not wrong, new champs are in pool 3, so they won't enter titan pool until the existing pool 3 champs rotate out, which is not for another 3 rotations.

If they were to do that it would only be 6 champs in it in 6 months I’m pretty sure all they’re doing is adding the 6 I mentioned and taking out group 1 but I could be wrong
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Member Posts: 1,782 ★★★★

If they were to do that it would only be 6 champs in it in 6 months I’m pretty sure all they’re doing is adding the 6 I mentioned and taking out group 1 but I could be wrong
    Your right, it'll be 4 new champs and 2 existing ones.

• AshacekarAshacekar Member Posts: 2,003 ★★★★

In October the 1 group of champs rotate out do we know who’s coming in? We know photon vox iron man and gladiator but who will be the others or will it just be them and spider ham and Jabari panther

No love for civil warrior?
  • FrydayFryday Member Posts: 979 ★★★★
    Would be amazing if Dan at Frontline or @Cat_Murdock could create some info on who going into 7* Basic pool and Titan pool.

Of course not requesting, just wishing :)
  • CaptainWafflesXCaptainWafflesX Member Posts: 193
    Ashacekar said:

No love for civil warrior?
    lol forgot he was even there
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,422 ★★★★★
    A Titian crystal? Does this mean we're also getting a Michelangelo crystal?
  • jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,392 ★★★★
    By the time I get enough Titan shards to open my first, watch my ass get OG Iron Man after buying that R5 gem lol
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Member Posts: 4,613 ★★★★★
    edited September 2023
    Basic we know who joining in October.December and Feb 2024