**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Does Kabam want lower tier alliances to quit playing war?

Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Posts: 807 ★★★★
edited September 2023 in General Discussion
Relic shard buffs? That’s it?

There are so many ways to buff rewards without giving lower tiers the latest “chase items” - right now a paragon player gets better rewards with glory running map 4 AQ for a month than being a gold war alliance.

What’s the point of lower tier wars in the game economy? We are in the middle of the “join an alliance” event and you just sent a message to a bunch of players it’s not worth being in a lower alliance who plays war. … it’s better to go do other stuff in the game.
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• Options
    Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Posts: 807 ★★★★
    Go_To said:

also the post makes this seem like it targets silver alliances. It doesn't. Kabam shafted literally 99% of the playerbase here

Yeah… that certainly wasn’t my intent. If you aren’t in a top alliance, you didn’t get a buff.
  • Options
    iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Posts: 661 ★★★★
    Go_To said:

We're a plat 2-3 group. getting a few extra 5* relic shards isn't giving us renewed excitement for this new season. This is a pathetic attempt at a buff intended for only 500 accounts. This is a new low for rewards updates from kabam. Are they going to increase BG rewards next season but only buff mysterium and above? That's essentially what they did here.
    @Kabam Miike would love to know if you guys have any REAL plans for aw reward buffs. because it isn't really worth the time for rewards now.

My alliance is in p3 and this is just disappointing, there's not even 500 titan shards or any buff to the 7* shards, the amount of tcc remains the same -.- considering how stressful AW is, i think a tiny little buff to the rewards would not kill the game's economy
  • Options
    Go_ToGo_To Posts: 317 ★★★

Go_To said:

We're a plat 2-3 group. getting a few extra 5* relic shards isn't giving us renewed excitement for this new season. This is a pathetic attempt at a buff intended for only 500 accounts. This is a new low for rewards updates from kabam. Are they going to increase BG rewards next season but only buff mysterium and above? That's essentially what they did here.
    @Kabam Miike would love to know if you guys have any REAL plans for aw reward buffs. because it isn't really worth the time for rewards now.

My alliance is in p3 and this is just disappointing, there's not even 500 titan shards or any buff to the 7* shards, the amount of tcc remains the same -.- considering how stressful AW is, i think a tiny little buff to the rewards would not kill the game's economy
    Heck they didn't even buff the t2 alpha, t5 basic and t5cc. those are sooo outdated by now
  • Options
    Duo_KulioDuo_Kulio Posts: 182 ★★
    edited September 2023
    Ohohohoh what a huge change in rewards for platinum. DON'T be foolish KABAM! I can't believe this reward update! ehhhh I hope that these REWARDS are a BUG like many in the game and will be fixed soon!
  • Options
    GolivarezGolivarez Posts: 154 ★★
    Yes
  • Options
    Khellendros138Khellendros138 Posts: 522 ★★★
    The rewards weren't buffed at all for anyone not in masters... 2000 4* relic crystal shards for G1. That's basically useless.
  • Options
    Go_ToGo_To Posts: 317 ★★★
    edited September 2023
    Golivarez said:

Yes

As the "war master" what do you have to say about these changes? Are they to your liking? I know your mad that haz shift nodes are still a thing but there's always the next update...
  • Options
    edited September 2023
    Go_To said:

Nope. This is the rewards boost we want to make at this time. We are not able to adjust all of the rewards across every game mode, store and every tier in every update. We will make more updates in the future, but this is what we planned and all we are going to execute on at this time.
This discussion has been closed.