Kabam? There's something SUS going on in BG this season.

PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,069 ★★★★★
Like, Idk how can a 5* Human torch tank 12 hits by 7* overseer with piercing buff and come out as 100% HP, I won the round obviously (I'm THE Paragon afterall) but others might not be this lucky, so please start the investigation as I've seen few other posts as well of this incident.

Comments

• PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,069 ★★★★★
    I have max despair on, so healing will be reduced a lot but how about this then? Same round, traxx with around 100 sig, again 0 damage.

• Maat1985Maat1985 Member Posts: 2,363 ★★★★
    also note hits recieved also counts blocked hits. like parries that could be 0 or close to 0 damage taken

PT_99 said:

Like, Idk how can a 5* Human torch tank 12 hits by 7* overseer with piercing buff and come out as 100% HP, I won the round obviously (I'm THE Paragon afterall) but others might not be this lucky, so please start the investigation as I've seen few other posts as well of this incident.

If they're going to cheat, why would they make the fight timeout and not take down the opponent?
    To not get banned
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Member Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    PT_99 said:

PT_99 said:

If they're going to cheat, why would they make the fight timeout and not take down the opponent?
    To not get banned
    Then just not cheat?
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Member Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Also, they didn't take 12 hits. It's just parries and blocked hits. Those count too
  • Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Member Posts: 1,173 ★★★★
    PT_99 said:

They didn't cheat look at how many hits it took look at how long it took them to do it
    PT_99 said:

I have max despair on, so healing will be reduced a lot but how about this then? Same round, traxx with around 100 sig, again 0 damage.

Again same thing look at the hits look at the time terrax armor breaks give wp same with overseer with the concussions

Also, they didn't take 12 hits. It's just parries and blocked hits. Those count too

I know but literally, my 5* archangel almost takes 2-5% bar of damage when parrying 7* enemies (I have max block proficiency as well) so that's the only reason I got sus.
  • mbracembrace Member Posts: 883 ★★★
    Report the guy and send the screenshots. That’s all you can do. If Kabam sees this happening in every fight he ever does, then clearly it’s a mod. Also, I would be more concerned if you keep seeing this in other matches, and it’s a dead giveaway if the defender doesn’t passively apply debuffs. In the examples above, those defenders do. The sample size isn’t big enough to make a conclusion.
  • AshacekarAshacekar Member Posts: 1,989 ★★★★
    Sussy Baka
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,416 ★★★★★

1) you don’t need to make the opponent get a prowess. If you parry ML, or parry LMLM and repeat then you don’t do the same combo twice and they don’t get prowess

2) overseer provides willpower healing, so torch could have lost 50% health right away and healed it all back from the special concussion debuff

There’s nothing here that looks suspicious imo

Every once in a while I’ll completely dominate a fight, end at 100 percent, and be done so quick I worry the other person will think I’m cheating. Rarely but happens.
  • OxygeN610OxygeN610 Member Posts: 60

if you want a good one, 20k pi Hit monkey with suicide taking a 7r2 sig 40 Sassy, 360k HP haha