Looking for:
* War focused ally - P2 with an aim of P1
* Any AQ - Map 8 might require guidance
* No BGs min or only 100k min

Line ID - ankzman
Discord ID - ankzman

Comments

• PlayinLikeaRookiePlayinLikeaRookie Member Posts: 22
    How serious are you? Like is this what you want to focus on in the game and make it a full on commitment? Or are you more solo focused but want an alliance that actually participates in quests and wars? I’m the latter and just created a new alliance. Only me and another at the moment. Join mine and I’ll make you an officer. You can run it how you want. Recruit a few more and we can get started building it. I prefer a laid back environment though. My partner is trying to catch up so he may not be helpful for a bit. Let me know and I’ll give you the details.
  • AnkzmanAnkzman Member Posts: 40
    I want to focus on the game and make it full on commitment. Don't want to focus just on solo.
  • _kabirlaushi2_kabirlaushi2 Member Posts: 5
    Am also looking for an alliance with full commitment. Especially in AW and BG. Am interested in joining your alliance
  • PlayinLikeaRookiePlayinLikeaRookie Member Posts: 22
    So are you both interested in building this thing then?
    Am in.
    But it’s gonna take some time till we find all 30 committed members

So are you both interested in building this thing then?

Sorry for the misunderstanding, but I'm not interested in building an alliance.
    I still want to grow in this game.
    Still looking.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Member Posts: 3,113 ★★★★★
    blockquote class="Quote" rel="_kabirlaushi2">Am also looking for an alliance with full commitment. Especially in AW and BG. Am interested in joining your alliance

My LINE is Chaosmax1012, we are looking for 2, alliance tag is TKMA4, we essentially run what you are requesting, In Gold 1 war, and AQ map 666 boss rush. LINE and Paragon is required. Contact me if you are interested
  • MM1113MM1113 Member Posts: 20
    @PlayinLikeaRookie @_kabirlaushi2 N8RBY is looking for around 10 players. Once full we’ll be running a mix of maps 6 & 8, and pushing for P3 in war. Hit me up on LINE: Darkness13
    Still looking for one.

Made up my mind to score 300k in BGs
  • Theviper2388Theviper2388 Member Posts: 218
    Hit me up if ur interested in plat4 map6 top 10% bgs min 150k
    Line mr.gymlover