CAP'S COMMISSARY

I’m not sure if this is the right place to post this or not. But as I was looking at this new tab, some of the prices that it costs on a lot of these things are way out of hand…. Any chance Kabam is going to make any changes when we see the “LOYALTY SELECTOR BUNDLE” ?
Also, the “CAP'S COMMISSARY” 10 day event is really really beyond most people even getting to the first or second reward…. Any thoughts, suggestions or dare I hope, even news about any of this ?

Comments

• AshacekarAshacekar Member Posts: 1,974 ★★★★
    edited September 2023
    Nope that information is confidential, we can do a heist to get it from Kabam HQ but it's not worth it. Let's wait for 24th and 29th.

Just play your gladiator circuit tier and chill. You can try playing AQ and BG to get 1M gold or few 6* shards. That's about it.
  • Kevin30705Kevin30705 Member Posts: 100
    Ashacekar said:

Nope that information is confidential, we can do a heist to get it from Kabam HQ but it's not worth it. Let's wait for 24th and 29th.

Just play your gladiator circuit tier and chill. You can try playing AQ and BG to get 1M gold or few 6* shards. That's about it.

Some people in my alliance mentioned those dates as well, but didn’t know where they read anything about them or what was suppose to happen on the 24th or 29th.
  • ShevvelShevvel Member Posts: 185
    Some people in my alliance mentioned those dates as well, but didn’t know where they read anything about them or what was suppose to happen on the 24th or 29th.

It was mentioned in in-game message.its possible to Meet first 2 milestones. Next 2 i don't know

• IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Member Posts: 1,273 ★★★★
    Will the offers in the cap store that are available now be replaced with new ones tonight, or will the new ones just be added on top of the existing ones?

trying to plan my gold use.
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,226 ★★★★★

Will the offers in the cap store that are available now be replaced with new ones tonight, or will the new ones just be added on top of the existing ones?

trying to plan my gold use.

They shouldn't; the timers are for the duration of this event. The new bundles should just be added to them.
  • BigDog_729BigDog_729 Member Posts: 5
    I would not spend my hard earned Australian dollars on this rubbish I’ll be waiting for cyber weekend
  • Trizzy_MillzTrizzy_Millz Member Posts: 30
    This event absolutely blows.

I accidentally bought the sig stone bundle, and they are refusing to refund the items. The reason "intended design of the event".

I'm livid.
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★

I accidentally bought the sig stone bundle, and they are refusing to refund the items. The reason "intended design of the event".

I'm livid.

That makes no sense.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,843 ★★★★★

I'm livid.

That makes no sense.
    Maybe because they’re awarding points for the solo event
  • kraioszerokraioszero Member Posts: 148
    at least in English it has a "decent" name, in Spanish it is called "Economato Del Cap", which means something like "Cap´s Economy store"
  • UnOriginalUnOriginal Member Posts: 727 ★★★

at least in English it has a "decent" name, in Spanish it is called "Economato Del Cap", which means something like "Cap´s Economy store"

In latín spanish it is economato del capi is a bit better