**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

8.3 path rewards

iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Posts: 661 ★★★★
I was wondering if we will get more 6* sig stones in the path rewards, cause don't get me wrong i liked the overall rewards but i noticed that there was a huge downgrade in 6* sig stones like, 8.1 and 8.2 had 25 sig stones crystals and 50 generic, 8.3 will only have 40 generic and that's it '-' doesn't make sense to me
I would gladly trade that 5* nexus relic for a couple more 6* sig stones

Comments

• Options
    ButmanButman Posts: 140

The paths are less, should expect quality over quantity
  • Options
    iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Posts: 661 ★★★★
    Butman said:

The paths are less, should expect quality over quantity

I thought the decision to make 3 paths only is to have them a little bit more well designed and as miike said, to give them more time to focus on other things, it was never supposed to be a trade like less paths -> less rewards cause if that was the case, i'm sure most of the people would prefer the 6 paths design
  • Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,150 ★★★★★
    I don't like the 3 paths design. Story content is for me the only interesting quests. Less path, less fun
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,787 ★★★★★
    xLunatiXx said:

I don't like the 3 paths design. Story content is for me the only interesting quests. Less path, less fun

On the other hand, less story paths could mean more special quests like eop or boss rushes?
  • Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,150 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

xLunatiXx said:

On the other hand, less story paths could mean more special quests like eop or boss rushes?
    Could be. But we havent seen them in a while
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,787 ★★★★★
    xLunatiXx said:

Buttehrs said:

xLunatiXx said:

Could be. But we havent seen them in a while
    It would definitely be a win for everyone. Less work to still get good exploration rewards, AND more regular extra content besides EQ/SQ? One can dream.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,001 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

xLunatiXx said:

Both are not interrelated... They can still make good eqs and 6 path story quest.. story quest are the most fun content ever made, EOP and other everest content was never fun, people just revive through it