**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Toughest rank up decision of my favorite class.

So apparently I can R5 any one of them after the BG store resets in a few hours. Still can't decide who to

Comments

• Options
    AshyKnucklesAshyKnuckles Posts: 136

So apparently I can R5 any one of them after the BG store resets in a few hours. Still can't decide who to

Although Nick isn't the top dawg like he once was, he is still one of the top champs in the game. He can do a lot of content and counters annoying champs so me personally, I'd go with him. His attack at rank 5 is nothing to scoff at..
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,563 ★★★★★

I personally go with shang chi... He is the best skill attacker and I like him a lot... If you're ng focused, Kingpin is insane too
  • Options

Although Nick isn't the top dawg like he once was, he is still one of the top champs in the game. He can do a lot of content and counters annoying champs so me personally, I'd go with him. His attack at rank 5 is nothing to scoff at..
    Can't agree more but the thing is I run LC DE literally all the time so I really don't use him for attack. I even r4 him back in the days solely for the BG defense
  • Options
    Cap_MuricaCap_Murica Posts: 234 ★★★
    Without hesitation, Nick Fury! Plus I ascended my R5 NF as well.
  • Options
    Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,169 ★★★★
    Kp or shang or nick can't go wrong with them
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,550 ★★★★★
    No wrong answers here, friend.

I went with Shang-Chi personally. Versatile, great animations and incredibly fun to use.
  • Options
    A_FungiA_Fungi Posts: 993 ★★★★
    I went Kingpin and have 0 regrets.

As others have said, 0 wrong answers in your options
  • Options
    IsisixkswmrIsisixkswmr Posts: 237
    Nicholas J. Fury
  • Options
    SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 947 ★★★
    Im biased with Shang Chi
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,817 ★★★★
    Definitely NF. He's a BG beast, especially when awakened, and his sig ability basically gives him a second life, which is an OP ability to have in BGs. The downside is that he's not really versatile in quests, but if you're looking for a BG rank up, he's the best choice. If you were looking for a versatile rankup, definitely Shang or KP. Shang is one of the most versatile attackers in the game, and KP can basically hard-counter any debuff nodes.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,985 ★★★★★

Definitely NF. He's a BG beast, especially when awakened, and his sig ability basically gives him a second life, which is an OP ability to have in BGs. The downside is that he's not really versatile in quests, but if you're looking for a BG rank up, he's the best choice. If you were looking for a versatile rankup, definitely Shang or KP. Shang is one of the most versatile attackers in the game, and KP can basically hard-counter any debuff nodes.

Some would argue KP is more versatile and some even Valk.

Fury is only the better defender of those 3, however KP and Valk are clear as day better attackers and the difference is significant.

The issue with NF is you really want max deep wounds if you want his damage in the first phase to make a dent, and there’s masteries that benefit more champions like max petrify or max willpower (even if you don’t run suicides)
  • Options
    predatorrpredatorr Posts: 71
    edited October 2023
    kingpin mr belly r5 bro
  • Options
    Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    I would go KP or Kate
  • Options
    Milan1405Milan1405 Posts: 952 ★★★★
    If you run deep wounds then 100% Nick Fury is the best option, second is KP. I have NF, KP and Valk at rank 5 and I use NF the most by far. He's definitely the best skill champion as long as he is sig 200 for defence and has 5/5 deep wounds for attack.
  • Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    My R5 ascended GODPIN is nutty, sub 45 sec ROL takedowns with no synergies or boosts or ouchie masteries
  • Options
    Logan00Logan00 Posts: 593 ★★★
    I had the same situation and went KP, he is a beast