**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Which “Deathless” champions do you think we will get in the game?

EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 3,069 ★★★★
I know we are getting Deathless Guilly as the first but which other ones do you want to see? Thanos?

Comments

• Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,942 ★★★★★
    The final one they are hyping up has to be thanos
  • Options
    EdisonLaw said:

I know we are getting Deathless Guilly as the first but which other ones do you want to see? Thanos?

I say there's going to be a Deathless Aegon, and maybe Deathless guilly 2099 if they take the route of doing it with their original characters
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,353 ★★★★★

EdisonLaw said:

I say there's going to be a Deathless Aegon, and maybe Deathless guilly 2099 if they take the route of doing it with their original characters
    It probs be the ones that have already been seen so deathless hype sw kg guilly or vision are the 4 we are getting and in the chat people were saying thanos as the 5th and jax was just like speechless
  • Options
    The deathless i think we will be getting is kg vision and hype
  • Options
    Bendy said:

The deathless i think we will be getting is kg vision and hype

That's true, it's most likely the nameless, but i'm still hoping for something more for the original characters
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,857 ★★★★
    They will mostly use existing models rather than investing time in creating new. There's already 7 in game.

• Options
    Instead of thanos id love to play collector
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    Bendy said:

Instead of thanos id love to play collector

They could have the collector as the 5th deathless champ, it’s possible as it is coming in 2 years from now. They could just tone him down
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,528 ★★★★★
    edited October 2023
    Ashacekar said:

They will mostly use existing models rather than investing time in creating new. There's already 7 in game.

Watch Abyss 2.0 will contain Deathless Collector! And Deathless Thanos for AQ map 9. 🤣
  • Options
    Akki_94Akki_94 Posts: 51
    deathless doom for me.

• Options
    With the Nameless/Deathless Grandmaster appearing as the boss of the Necropolis, maybe he'll be one of the nameless champs we can obtain? Just thinking about this
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,817 ★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

With the Nameless/Deathless Grandmaster appearing as the boss of the Necropolis, maybe he'll be one of the nameless champs we can obtain? Just thinking about this

No way. Sorry to break it to you, but Kabam will never add a champion as OP, broken or hard to balance as Grandmaster. He'll end up being a balancing nightmare, and it'll be extremely difficult to balance the rare, hard-to-obtain element with the balanced element. If they tone him down too much, players will complain about the Grandmaster being a disappointment.
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    Yeah it's highly unlikely, but I was just thinking about it