**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Server Outage Information - Discussion Thread

Comments

• BrandoniusBrandonius Posts: 292
    edited December 2017
    They said the end of this week I think. We are only on Tuesday. I will try to find that post again mh8uvuz2zitb.jpeg
  • This is ridiculous I just spent money on this game now have to wait how long is this maintenance going to be
  • AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 508 ★★★
    This is ridiculous I just spent money on this game now have to wait how long is this maintenance going to be

Every Tuesday at 8 pm pst, usually about an hour. They send messages in game.
  • JFerg114JFerg114 Posts: 122
    I applaud them for being thorough because if this compensation misses the mark 2018 will kick off a turn of events that will have reeling into Q1. They need to get it right.
  • Daniel930702Daniel930702 Posts: 51
    Hi guys, I was just wondering if anyone did received the compensation for the server outage last week? I haven't receive any at all.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    They're aiming for the end of the week.
  • Daniel930702Daniel930702 Posts: 51
    Thanks, just read through the kabam post and noticed they did mentioned it
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    I still hoping to see an update regarding how interrupted legends runs will be handled. The last update from a mod was on 12/16 and that just mentioned they're still discussing it. If I'm not mistaken, 12/20 is the last day for times to be submitted.
  • ViperKingVViperKingV Posts: 111
    What about compensation for the first day of the event? When the event started the game was down for at least 4 hours and then it was intermittant most of that day. Not that I expect much compensation, but At least acknowledge that it wasn’t just Tuesday Night.
    They're compensating 4 cycles of the Lab. That's one full day plus another 8 hours.
  • KestrelleKestrelle Posts: 441 ★★
    ViperKingV wrote: »
    What about compensation for the first day of the event? When the event started the game was down for at least 4 hours and then it was intermittant most of that day. Not that I expect much compensation, but At least acknowledge that it wasn’t just Tuesday Night.

At least read their post regarding compensation
  • NomarigerolNomarigerol Posts: 159
    Cinn wrote: »
    I thought the AQ compensation for this was supposed to be delivered today ?

They said it would be likely end of this week
  • Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    I literally cant wait for the kick-offs to begin when this is issued! People, for some reason, think they will get compo over what they lost or missed out on. Dont know why they think this, surely they know what compo actually means. But they do, and it will be most fun
  • What exactly was the cause of this issue? Something game related, or faulty servers?

• Почему меня опять блокировали, я не понял?
  • SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 572 ★★★
    All legend runs opportunities of Hotel MODOK Ended and se don't have información for outage playera that did The legend run attempt last wednesday.
  • MH2804MH2804 Posts: 77
    Umm. Where is the compensation update you guys said you will give? Some in-game goodies if I remember. Been a couple of days an nothing new. That’s a lot of discussing for something so small..
  • JFerg114JFerg114 Posts: 122
    And we will continue to wait, Friday will either be a good day for Kabam or a PR nightmare.
  • What were the in-game goodies? i can't remember. haha
  • Adamdrt2006Adamdrt2006 Posts: 429
    What were the in-game goodies? i can't remember. haha

4x modock lab rewards (up to highest completed)
    Some arena map crystals health potions revives (depending on highest map completed)
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    MH2804 wrote: »
    Umm. Where is the compensation update you guys said you will give? Some in-game goodies if I remember. Been a couple of days an nothing new. That’s a lot of discussing for something so small..
    Umm END of the WEEK.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,676 ★★★★★
    edited December 2017
    I would like to know when the compensation will be sent out.

This thread seems very vague on the subject and I don't think anyone has brought it up previously, I'm also far too busy to read all the pages so I figured I'd ask.

edited December 2017
    They said they're trying to have them out by the end of the week. They have to gather data on all those affected and arrange the Emails.
    Hopefully we get a update on this tomorrow at least say we got this figured out and this is left
  • Hey there, I just want to when the compensations will be available...
  • MegaVoltsMegaVolts Posts: 114
    Hello kabam, there was a discussion on the Hotel Modok announcement about a cutoff time to do legends run. It wasnt mentioned on the post whether there was a cutoff time (ie 10AM PST of Dec 20) to log in the time, but what was said was we have until Dec 20, which I assumed to be 11:59pm PST. If I was wrong to assume this, pls consider extending the time a bit because of the server maintenance (which went on for almost a full day). I did my legends run between 10am-1pm EST. Tnx. I spent units on boosts and energy for this and if the post was clear that the cutoff was 10am, I would have not spent them if id known it was too late.
  • MirageNoirMirageNoir Posts: 73
    Reinstag wrote: »
    Hello kabam, there was a discussion on the Hotel Modok announcement about a cutoff time to do legends run. It wasnt mentioned on the post whether there was a cutoff time (ie 10AM PST of Dec 20) to log in the time, but what was said was we have until Dec 20, which I assumed to be 11:59pm PST. If I was wrong to assume this, pls consider extending the time a bit because of the server maintenance (which went on for almost a full day). I did my legends run between 10am-1pm EST. Tnx. I spent units on boosts and energy for this and if the post was clear that the cutoff was 10am, I would have not spent them if id known it was too late.

You must be kidding me. Everyone knows the rules. 2 weeks from start of the clock are 2 weeks from 10am. The outage was a week earlier and sure is not the reason why you could not make it earlier on the last day. Probably you just wanted to make your way through 5.4 and use a r5 to make it quicker. Not our problem if you are waiting till last minute and then want everyone else to bend the rules for you.

edited December 2017
    MirageNoir wrote: »
    Reinstag wrote: »

You must be kidding me. Everyone knows the rules. 2 weeks from start of the clock are 2 weeks from 10am. The outage was a week earlier and sure is not the reason why you could not make it earlier on the last day. Probably you just wanted to make your way through 5.4 and use a r5 to make it quicker. Not our problem if you are waiting till last minute and then want everyone else to bend the rules for you.

I was thinking the same why Waite till the last few hours and complain because you went over
    Govindsk wrote: »
    Hey there, I just want to when the compensations will be available...

Also is this going to be a daily thing asking when rewards are coming for outages it has been end of next week always will be asking every day will not change it and yes if you read you will know they clearly said end of next week (this week)