**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Tigra not phasing through Apoco's sp1 in BG

I dont know if its a known bug but ive encountered it multiple times this past 2 weeks but Tigra does not seem to phase through Apocalypse's special 1 attack (the beam portion of it). Not sure if its just her that is affected and that im the only one that stumbled into this or if anyone else has noticed something like this. I dont have a video proof (only have this BG screenshot). If i catch another situation like this ill provide a proof. Some explanation to this issue would be nice if there is anyone that can explain and point out if i did something wrong. Thanks in advance C:

Comments

• Options
    Jimbex02Jimbex02 Posts: 9
    Now that i think about it he probably hit my block with a light attack last and that caused it to apply. I did forget about that detail. Thanks a lot. Kinda stupid of me to blame it on a bug but had to be sure so i went onto the forums for a bit more details. Once again thank you C:
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,251 ★★★★★
    Could be your masteries if you run suicides, or you got hit and he has the weakness mastery and it triggered.
  • Options
    xNig said:

Could be your masteries if you run suicides, or you got hit and he has the weakness mastery and it triggered.

I've done some testing with Apoc and he seems to apply it on the any hit of his special attack rather than applying it on special activation. So it would seem that my opponent had Resonate mastery active at the time of that fight so that placed a weakness on my Tigra and i didnt notice it at the time
  • Options
    Milan1405Milan1405 Posts: 952 ★★★★
    edited October 2023
    I've had this happen and I think there might be an apoc bug as I got the weakeness applied to me just by apoc activating his special attack, even though he never hit me and I don't run suicides and there was no resonate or anything. So I think it could be an infrequent bug as it has happened to me maybe once or twice in the last 6 months. The only reason I remember it is because I was really stumped as to what happened since I reread apoc and tigra abilities but could not find an explanation. I did a practise fight after it occurred but all was working perfectly so I just accepted it as a one-off bug.
  • Options
    Milan1405 said:

I've had this happen and I think there might be an apoc bug as I got the weakeness applied to me just by apoc activating his special attack, even though he never hit me and I don't run suicides and there was no resonate or anything. So I think it could be an infrequent bug as it has happened to me maybe once or twice in the last 6 months. The only reason I remember it is because I was really stumped as to what happened since I reread apoc and tigra abilities but could not find an explanation. I did a practise fight after it occurred but all was working perfectly so I just accepted it as a one-off bug.

So im guessing we just got the short end of the stick with the rng of it