7* R2 Tech Poll

ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 7,128 ★★★★★
I need the community to chime in on this one. I was sold on Mysterio, but I've gotten Howard and Shuri in the past few days. What do you all think? I will abide by the results of this poll unless IMIW wins; in that case, I will go with the runner-up lmao.
My goal is uhhhhhh.... ranking up someone cool, and i guess good in bgs but I only play the victory track and cant be bothered with the gladiator's circuit so it doesn't matter that much.

7* R2 Tech Poll 140 votes

Mysterio (sig 40)
15%
SpeedbumpyossCaprice88RockyshockyJustcause102skullduggery72Bonemano_oIoniqus_797Yodabolt2113579rebel_Axew007BishopMcocBestGameHonorable_BluJayxakhllFighter98765CursedLand[Deleted User]QueenMcoc 21 votes
Howard (unawakened)
5%
hydrogohardPikoluSbkruebBigBlueOxAJ007BiggerKevThe_losttierhi_im_sir 8 votes
Shuri (unawakened)
72%
PantherusNZDrZolaSecondSkrillerIl_CuocobuffajrzuffySIlverProfessorBigTuna_2054Smokely7HenriqueSCCPLuke2323CropDusterRayhanIshaqueBluestonecfpreludeGmonkeyrockykostonpseudosaneAdvLogan00 101 votes
IMIW (Here because i always invite everyone)
7%
MasterSmokeSearmenisSirGamesBondJT_SupremeErrangwillrun4adonutSiggManMarvelfan30FnafChampionForgottentomato 10 votes

Comments

• SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Posts: 1,314 ★★★★★
    Shuri (unawakened)
    Shuri is very good
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,694 ★★★★★
    Mysterio (sig 40)
    Most People Will Say Shuri I say our Beloved Lord Fishbowlness @Mysterio
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 7,128 ★★★★★
    I did not expect Shuri to dominate like this tbh

Shuri not even close. Btw you have terrible luck or mysterio has a crush on you, you got him thrice bro😭 Maybe r2 him, he definitely ensures a kill in bg.

He truly is an avengers level threat
  • VaniteliaVanitelia Posts: 427 ★★★
    Mysterio's damage at r2 after he throws his Sp3 is fantastic. Build up those 3 gas charges afterwards and he is hitting with 25-30k mediums. I duped him first and took him to 32. No regrets. Funny thing is I duped Shuri in the next crystal lol
  • MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Posts: 1,191 ★★★★
    Where's Sam at?😭
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 3,320 ★★★★★
    Shuri (unawakened)
    Shuri fs
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 4,052 ★★★★★
    He was my MVP for one lane in 7 for 7 Carina's. I honestly don't think I could have down it without him unless I spent 20+ revives or more.

So give him some love.
    Shuri with the landslide victory. I'm gonna have to figure out how to play her properly now so when i rank her it's worth it lol.

He was my MVP for one lane in 7 for 7 Carina's. I honestly don't think I could have down it without him unless I spent 20+ revives or more.

So give him some love.

I don't think he's awful. Just not on the level of the other 3

Where's Sam at?😭

If i had him as a 7* he'd be here as an actual option and not a meme one like IMIW lol
  • Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,173 ★★★★
    Tank everything and plasma some b***hes
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 4,296 ★★★★★

So give him some love.

Which lane?
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 4,052 ★★★★★
    Polygon said:

So give him some love.

Which lane?
    I'm doing my write up now, but it was the gwenmaster one where the opponent gets unblockable if they have an armor up. Gwenmaster is my least favorite fight so I had to take that path so I get the node that allows +300% attack or whatever against gwenmaster.

He is much more reliable (though slower) with his armor breaks with parry heavy than Hulkbuster.
    @Polygon
  • AzdefAzdef Posts: 221
    Debating a similar rank up between IMIW and Mysterio (both duped). I feel both are almost at the same level in terms of offence and defence...leaning towards IMIW though
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,881 ★★★★★
    Shuri (unawakened)
    Shuri cleared entire lanes of 7.1 747 quest for me and thrashed a couple of bosses even though they were cosmic. Mine is R2 and awakened, but that just adds the ability to block unblockables. In my opinion, she’s the best Tech 7* right now.

Second choice is Howard. People forget he is bleed immune and can throw up tons of damage if you use his pre-fights correctly. Lots of buffs, so able to handle Buffed Up nodes. Post buff he’s very good.

I have a L40 IMIW and he’s ok. Not a bad defender sometimes, but he’s staying at R1.

No Mysterio here, and while he’s good, I think the other choices are better.

Dr. Zola
    Shuri (unawakened)
    ahmynuts said:

Shuri with the landslide victory. I'm gonna have to figure out how to play her properly now so when i rank her it's worth it lol.

Quick note I almost forgot: while facing 7.1.6 Gwenperion, I needed incinerate or shock debuffs to prevent Selective Timestream from triggering. Panicked at the quest boss since I had no one with those debuffs other than Shuri (poor planning), whose shocks can become passive after Sp1. Force quit, reread her abilities, and remembered heavies refresh all shock debuffs. Restarted and handled an easy albeit longish fight.

Dr. Zola
  • altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    DrZola said:

Shuri cleared entire lanes of 7.1 747 quest for me and thrashed a couple of bosses even though they were cosmic. Mine is R2 and awakened, but that just adds the ability to block unblockables. In my opinion, she’s the best Tech 7* right now.

Second choice is Howard. People forget he is bleed immune and can throw up tons of damage if you use his pre-fights correctly. Lots of buffs, so able to handle Buffed Up nodes. Post buff he’s very good.

I have a L40 IMIW and he’s ok. Not a bad defender sometimes, but he’s staying at R1.

Dr. Zola

Did you try Shuri against the Magneto boss with unblockable specials? My Shuri is duped, and his specials were still breaking through.
    edited October 2023
    Shuri (unawakened)
    altavista said:

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

Did you try Shuri against the Magneto boss with unblockable specials? My Shuri is duped, and his specials were still breaking through.
    I did not. If that’s 7.2.1, I chose Moleman boss. I don’t like using anyone who might accidentally be coded #metal against Mags. Plus I wasn’t sure passively unblockable was affected by Shuri awakened.

Dr. Zola
  • Caprice88Caprice88 Posts: 33
    Mysterio (sig 40)
    Honestly mysterio will do you good in bg and questing, just slap on the penni synergy for questing build up 3 charges spam heavy and sp3 if needed (you probs won't with the synergy)
    edited October 2023
    Bruh how did my meme option get more votes than Howard? Put some respect on the ducks name at least lmaoo