**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Elder marks management

SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,221 ★★★★
This season brought us the new seeding system, so after 5 fights we received the elder marks aligned to where we started.

I'd like to prepare for next season so have 2 questions.

1. For those in gladiator circuit last season, how many elder marks did you get after your first 5 fights?

2. How many new tiers were added this season?

Using this info I think if we get the value of 1. then add the number of tiers multiplied by how many elder marks we get to progress tiers then we end up with how many we can expect after 5 fights next season.

I just don't want to exceed the 9k elder marks cap again this season so want to use them this season accordingly.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Options
    SandeepS said:

This season brought us the new seeding system, so after 5 fights we received the elder marks aligned to where we started.

I'd like to prepare for next season so have 2 questions.

1. For those in gladiator circuit last season, how many elder marks did you get after your first 5 fights?

2. How many new tiers were added this season?

Using this info I think if we get the value of 1. then add the number of tiers multiplied by how many elder marks we get to progress tiers then we end up with how many we can expect after 5 fights next season.

I just don't want to exceed the 9k elder marks cap again this season so want to use them this season accordingly.

Thanks in advance

I got like 2,3k iirc, was gc and started platinum 1, so the highest
  • Options
    Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 805 ★★★★
    After losing marks at the start of this season, I put a little thought into this / don't want to repeat.

If you are going to finish in gladiator circuit... you will get 2500 marks for the first 5 matches plus possibly some for actually winning and levelling up.

If you are looking to finish with the maximum number of marks to not waste, but be ready for next season, I wouldn't go much higher than 6000 (my target), 6200 tops. Don't claim any alliance milestones until you are sure you won't go over 9000 either.
  • Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,221 ★★★★

After losing marks at the start of this season, I put a little thought into this / don't want to repeat.

If you are going to finish in gladiator circuit... you will get 2500 marks for the first 5 matches plus possibly some for actually winning and levelling up.

If you are looking to finish with the maximum number of marks to not waste, but be ready for next season, I wouldn't go much higher than 6000 (my target), 6200 tops. Don't claim any alliance milestones until you are sure you won't go over 9000 either.

That's a good approximation. I'm on about 7k so need to start burning marks