Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Morb time approaches

SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
πŸ₯³

Comments

• Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,839 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

I love when lots of us in the community get to enjoy something at the same time. It’s usually a small contingent of players who get lucky with early release crystals but on Thursday many of us will Morb into one…

The so called convergence of joy
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,049 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I thought he dropped today, but apparently I was wrong. Can anybody remember which day they said he’d be available?
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,267 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

I love when lots of us in the community get to enjoy something at the same time. It’s usually a small contingent of players who get lucky with early release crystals but on Thursday many of us will Morb into one…

Yes, it's cool.
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 904 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I have not seen the movie yet but I too am happy to finally convert my stamps tomorrow (it is 11th here in Oz) and have a Morbin good time.
    I have the party rock anthem song in my head now…
  • Options
    Pretty sure date was changed from the 10th to the 12th
  • Options
    ArmageddΓΈnArmageddΓΈn Posts: 639 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Too bad I will have to wait for a week to Morb all over the Battlegrounds as season ending tonight.
  • Options
    Rudolph_RaindeerRudolph_Raindeer Posts: 261 β˜…β˜…

Pretty sure date was changed from the 10th to the 12th

I was also pretty sure it was the 10th, but figured my mind was playing me a trick... But maybe not afterall...
  • Options
    JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,212 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I thought it was going to be on Wednesday as always, damn
  • Options
    Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 987 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Bruh just realized level up day is today, but morb day is tmrw :/
  • Options
    flapjaxflapjax Posts: 285 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Bruh just realized level up day is today, but morb day is tmrw :/

Yeah I was just gonna say this, too bad they didn't time this better with the 22h events.

Maybe they need to have a special morb event?! Like level up morb, win fights with morb etc.
  • Options
    Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 539 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Tomorrow πŸ˜„I don't know why but my little finger told me that there will be a special event πŸ˜‚
  • Options
    HalleyHalley Posts: 387 β˜…β˜…
    Yeah, let's celebrate!

• Options
    Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 987 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited October 2023
    SammyDe said:

I have not seen the movie yet but I too am happy to finally convert my stamps tomorrow (it is 11th here in Oz) and have a Morbin good time.
    I have the party rock anthem song in my head now…

Good thing he hasn't seen the movie then, a totally different song would be stuck in his head lol. Y'all know the song...

• Options
    Alan706Alan706 Posts: 27 β˜…
    Not much longer then..

• Options
    RageLegacy2099RageLegacy2099 Posts: 21 β˜…
    I'm looking forward to receiving Morbius which will be my 3rd 7star, and then completing more paths in the shooting stars quest which will give me enough shards to get my 4th 7star today also. Happy days, good luck everyone and thanks Kabam
  • Options
    > one hour πŸ‘€
  • Options
    I just morbed